Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Some Questions About O-Like

0xi

Hello I'd like to know something about getting the 200mW red laser from o-like past U.S. customs. I want to buy it but I need to get some stuff straightened out first.

I read this:

"Step 1. go to Welcome to O-Like.com, Your source for laser products...

step 2. navigate to the 200mW red laser
http://o-like.com/b2b_cpinfo.asp?id=971

Step 3 push add to cart

Step 4 keep clicking continue untill you get to the registration page

Step 5 Fill out the page (make sure you get everything exactley right and I highley suggest that you put in the Brief message section saying you want the batteries/Charger and the laser shipped seprately due to customs issues doing so however will make the item cost 51$ instead of 48$ which isnt to bad

Step 6 go to your paypal account and trasfer the 51$ to O-like@live.cn
(if you dont they wont ship it obveously)

Step 7 Download Skype and add their skype name to your freinds list

Step 8 Contact them using skype (they are online from about 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.) but they have a 14 hour time diffrents)

Step 9 tell the that Nicholas Iacovelli sent you =D

Step 10 talk to them every day for a min or so to make sure everything is on track

Step 11 receive yourtracking number in about 2 days

Step 12 relize that the tracking number only works untill it leaves there country

Step 13 wait 7-14 days (i got mine in 6)

Step 14 thank me for wrighting this out for you"

But I'd like to know how to contact Susie specifically and another thing is here it says to specify that I want them shipped separately but how do I pay regarding that as there is no option to pay extra for separate shipping.

Can I get some full instructions on how to pull this off please?

You are asking for instructions on how to use the instructions ?!

Dude, add
o-like at live.cn on your MSN, speak to Susie, tell her what you want, after that just pay the amount on paypal to O-like and Susie will take care of it.

How hard can it be how to figure out how to place an order? With instructions already provide?

0xi

You are asking for instructions on how to use the instructions ?!

Dude, add
o-like at live.cn on your MSN, speak to Susie, tell her what you want, after that just pay the amount on paypal to O-like and Susie will take care of it.

How hard can it be how to figure out how to place an order? With instructions already provide?

Sorry man what I was confused about was if I should go to paypal and send the money directly or if I should use the checkout service that's on the site. Thanks though.

Sorry man what I was confused about was if I should go to paypal and send the money directly or if I should use the checkout service that's on the site. Thanks though.
Talk to Susie, tell her what you want, she'll tell you the total price, you pay the money on paypal to her.

Simple as that. Make sure you include correct adress in your paypal shipping info.

Be safe with yo' lasers dude! :)

0xi

Talk to Susie, tell her what you want, she'll tell you the total price, you pay the money on paypal to her.

Simple as that. Make sure you include correct adress in your paypal shipping info.

Be safe with yo' lasers dude! :)

Lol thanks I'm waiting for her to come online on either Skype or Windows Live.

Lol thanks I'm waiting for her to come online on either Skype or Windows Live.
If you need any further help, add me on Skype and MSN, you have the info when you click on little icons below the green bars under the avatar, each represents one IM program.

0xi

If you need any further help, add me on Skype and MSN, you have the info when you click on little icons below the green bars under the avatar, each represents one IM program.

I added your MSN and hers, neither have been online lol.

Huh? What's with these instructions? I've had no problem ordering from o-Like, whether it's through their site like *any other site* or through asking Suzie for a PayPal invoice...

Ordering from o-Like isn't hard to do; you pretty much point your intent in their direction, fire money at them, and after two weeks you end up with a laser.

The step by step seems maybe just a little facetious to me?

Ash

The step by step seems maybe just a little facetious to me?
Yes. Extremely.
I have never had to "skype" Susie for a laser. I just use the site, or send her an email directly and ask her if she has some laser stuff I am interested in buying, then send paypal pmt, and receive the laser stuff in a week or so. Couldn't be simpler. :thinking:
Step 4 keep clicking continue untill you get to the registration page
Step 10 talk to them every day for a min or so to make sure everything is on track
spaz much?
kthxbye :cryyy:

0xi

Yes. Extremely.
I have never had to "skype" Susie for a laser. I just use the site, or send her an email directly and ask her if she has some laser stuff I am interested in buying, then send paypal pmt, and receive the laser stuff in a week or so. Couldn't be simpler. :thinking:

spaz much?
kthxbye :cryyy:
What are the odds of me just going through the normal purchasing process, paying $48.99 through PayPal, and then it getting confiscated once it hits U.S. customs?

What are the odds of me just going through the normal purchasing process, paying $48.99 through PayPal, and then it getting confiscated once it hits U.S. customs?

Very rare. Very unlikely.

Yes I did. Five total actually:

o-Like 808nm 200mW
o-Like 980nm 65mW
o-Like 780nm 120mW
o-Like 650nm 200mW (Shipped twice since the first had a bad lens)
o-Like 405nm 150mW

First one (the 650/200mW) I had shipped 'batteries separate', but after that showed up no problems, and its replacement showed up fine, I had the other four shipped normally (Separate orders except for the two IRs) - have not had a problem yet.

0xi

Yes I did. Five total actually:

o-Like 808nm 200mW
o-Like 980nm 65mW
o-Like 780nm 120mW
o-Like 650nm 200mW (Shipped twice since the first had a bad lens)
o-Like 405nm 150mW

First one (the 650/200mW) I had shipped 'batteries separate', but after that showed up no problems, and its replacement showed up fine, I had the other four shipped normally (Separate orders except for the two IRs) - have not had a problem yet.
Then I guess I'll just ship normally and see how it goes. Thanks for the help, man!

Wait. Per-Item or Flatrate?

Last edited:
The site will usually display whatever's cheaper, and I've used both (depending on the size of the order); it really doesn't matter. They take ~2 weeks to arrive and i've had no problems with either method.

0xi

The site will usually display whatever's cheaper, and I've used both (depending on the size of the order); it really doesn't matter. They take ~2 weeks to arrive and i've had no problems with either method.

Alright I just completed payment, now I play the 2 week waiting game. Maybe longer from what I've heard.

Edit: Finally talked to Susie and she said I should be good.

Last edited: