Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

some new pics 10/11/16

These pics were taken about a month ago using my LK-PD2 projector (DMX controlled), mirrors, a prism in the first few, an 8" glass sphere, and handheld lasers in some. I was able to get some nice patterns in the sphere and nice reflections bouncing off the mirrors. I have since photographed this basic set up the past 4 weeks using the same lasers and projector, adding this and that to try to build on these photos. But these were the first attempt and are certainly colorful and vibrant if nothing else. Enjoy.

Your pictures are mind blowers! They're beautiful and mesmerizing at the same time! +Rep

DSC_7945_resize_zpsdpmmshsz.jpg

Audi driver, Bruce? Just take away a ring ;) Cool pics!

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Audi driver, Bruce? Just take away a ring ;) Cool pics!

I think Bruce is an Olympian; the gold medalist in "Laser Photography" :wave:

I think some of those glass sphere photos would make a fortune teller see the future like she's never seen it before! :D

:kewlpics:

Last edited:

Encap

Amazing creativity and skill--simply beautiful and inspiring images.

How you keep pulling new and exciting out of a hat, repeatedly evolving and reinventing your art and capabilities again and again, every group refreshing and different very skilled art really is beyond me---inspiring work!

Just brilliant as always.

94Z28

Wow these shock me everytime I see them. Any chance you could share a source for some of those cubes?

Thanks everyone for the nice comments!

ElectricPlasma - Using DMX it would easy to get rid of one ring, center it and there is the Audi logo. Next time I have the projector out I will give it a shot.

94Z28 - Go to Amazon and type in "Amlong". That is the company I buy my glass objects from. As you will see they make some really cool glass shapes. I just got two 4" pglass pyramids I will be using this week when I start to photograph

Bowtieguy - Yes a fortune teller would have a field day seeing some of the things in the crystal ball. Months ago I tried putting images (using my iPhone) behind a glass sphere to see if I could make the image look good in the glass. They are kind of tacky, but here are a few.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
A couple of those images look pretty good Bruce; I'll bet you get some positive feedback on these. :D

Last edited: