Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

some laser pics from April

Hello,
Instead of being negative with the new "rep" thread I will try to be positive and post some laser pics. These were the first ones I took using the hematite magnets. About halfway thru the post you will see them. These pics were taken in April and put many ideas in my head which I have made happen exactly how I had imagined them. If you look at the last post I put up with the hematite magnets you can see the progression. When I get home from work later I will also post a very interesting few shots of red lasers + green lasers + an obscene amount of fog makes a very vibrant yellow brew. More on that later today.....

Enjoy

diachi

Great pictures as always! :) I really like the blue only ones this time around.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Very nice Bruce, more coherent goodness from the master! :beer:
You had me scared this morning with your post in the rep thread; glad to see more of your artistry, please don't stop, withdrawal hurts! :yh:
:kewlpics:

I've still got to get one of those spheres, even if I don't take great photos with it, ...at least I could tell fortunes.

Last edited:

BobMc

Oh man! I enjoyed them very much. Thanks for posting, exquisite. :drool:

Radim

Bruce, these are "uh, oh, ah... Wow" kind of effect on me. ;) I love how you show the hosts and optical elements on these pics. Kind of geek look they got. Thanks for sharing them and another inspiration. I cannot wait for my optics kit to do something like this outdoors (but definitely not that complex and advanced). I repped you already today, but these deserve also some more...

Last edited:
Thanks Diachi,Bowtieguy BobMc and Radim

3D - In these pics most of the lasers are between 50mw and 200mw. I very rarely use high powered lasers in my photography, they are too bright

Radim - as we have discussed before, I like having all of my "apparatus " visible in my pics. Many of my photos remind me of 1950's style Hollywood sci-fi. I guess the is part of my style that is embedded in me

Last edited:
Thanks Diachi and Bowtieguy

3D - In these pics most of the lasers are between 50mw and 200mw. I very rarely use high powered lasers in my photography, they are too bright

Ah, I understand .... as for blue you could use the 462nm has an amazing blue color ... sure though it is still a 2W!

Radim

Yes, we did, Bruce. ;) In deed, but these are not special effects, these are real lasers. :D

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I'm glad to see another post from you Bruce. Especially after earlier.
Now a very well deserved rep for you. :beer:
Please post here more often. :)

Oh how I've missed you photos Bruce !
Always a pleasure to see these wonderful works of art.
I can't pick a favourite, I love them all.
Thank you for sharing with us.
I'm going to shut up now and go back to have another look.

Cheers my friend.
RB

:beer:

Hey RB astro & Razako - Thanks!

Hi Cel - the magnets in these pics are 3/4"

bruce buddy: you really have out done your self. I am always impressed so much on your photos. I love the color and the though that you put in to each of your photos. keep up the fantastic work my friend