Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Some FAQs about green DPSS lasers

I could put this video elsewhere, but thought this might be a good place. Here's a video of a CNI 532 nm 10 watt DPSS laser I received a couple days ago here in Qatar. The fan noise is a problem in this video, too loud! But other than that, not too bad of a demonstration, you even get to see me try to set off the building smoke alarm!

That's a nice looking lab unit, you should set up a beam expander for your next video.

Encap

Would love to, let me see how to do more with it here.
Expanded beam would be interesting--even expanded should be a substantial relatively solid looking beam at night.
Don't know if you could or would be allowed to do where you are but if you can fire it up at night outside, some beam shots would be nice to see.

Congrats on the new acquisition (y)
Nice laser--10W of 532nm a serious high power and brightness
Was so bright in the video that I was automatically squinting at times while watching.

Excellent video--very well done. Nice promo of LPF throughout, especially at end.

Checked out the techhood site--they have a wide array of items and good prices on new CNI OEM 532nm lab units--was surprised to see a 2W at around $600 other vendors sell them for double that price or more.

Last edited:
I need to redo those videos with a voice over, I think, to get rid of that fan noise. I have been thinking about doing a night beam shot of the 10 watt DPSS. I need to find the right government office to get permission, if possible, and if so, to know where I can do it. Only problem then is AC power, if I cannot use this in the city then I would need something to produce power out in the sand hills somewhere, I expect.

I put a 10x beam expander on the output, ran the power up to full output and inside the apartment in my kitchen, could barely see a beam, but outside in the dark, I am sure it would be very easy to see. I will try to shoot the beam across the apartment with all of the lights off and see if the beam can be distinguished that way, just that there is so much light which bounces off of the walls at this power level the beam might be washed out and difficult to define.

I believe Techhood is trying to sell all of his stock and selling at cost, he has a lot of stuff priced low.

Last edited:
Bigger direct green diodes may be on the way and I know green arrays like the blue nubm31/34 are in production we just haven't seen them for sale yet, but I expect bigger single emitter greens will come in time.....hopefully techhood knows of some around the corner.

Chris, do you know how much IR you are getting if much at all ? You could try your own IR filter before your meter head.

Last edited:

laserpointersjp

现在,ジョナスユンカーは,マスターのウィルケチームの研究で,既存の电力安定化システムをさらに改善しています。レーザービームの一体を取り除いて検出器の复数の分布を実现し,それにより総出力変正确に决定します。変化する场合は,それに応じてメインレーザーパワーを修正します。彼らの実験では,科学者たちは现在のシステムを拡张しました。さらに,别の光検出器でレーザービーム。の方向を制御および修正することもできます。

Encap

现在,ジョナスユンカーは,マスターのウィルケチームの研究で,既存の电力安定化システムをさらに改善しています。レーザービームの一体を取り除いて検出器の复数の分布を実现し,それにより総出力変正确に决定します。変化する场合は,それに応じてメインレーザーパワーを修正します。彼らの実験では,科学者たちは现在のシステムを拡张しました。さらに,别の光検出器でレーザービーム。の方向を制御および修正することもできます。

英語をご利用ください。 ここでは誰も日本語を読みません。
彼らが日本を読んだとしても、あなたは多くの説明が必要です。 コンテンツはlpfの何にも接続されていません。

laserpointersjp メンバーシップのバッテリーを間違った方向に置くだけです。
バイバイ...

Bye bye ....

:sleep: