Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Some Due Justice

Unless he is using a pulsed laser, he has no idea what a Q switch is. I wasn't commenting on his post, just explaining to GSS what a Q switch is. I saw the original post of this fraud and I doubt anything he says. I haven't seen any newer comments from this guy or any further boasts.

GSS

Unless he is using a pulsed laser, he has no idea what a Q switch is. I wasn't commenting on his post, just explaining to GSS what a Q switch is. I saw the original post of this fraud and I doubt anything he says. I haven't seen any newer comments from this guy or any further boasts.
He brought up the Q switch in response to trendkilla's asking of an LPM showing of his claims. This man was and is on a mission to show us he's the king lasers but to his "credit" he mentioned this Q switch on a Star Wars Blaster build. He also chose to butt in on trendkilla video that had nothing to do with it there original remarks.
Pman said it best though as to he is mixing and matching his words and telling us what we want to hear and focusing his claims to lab bench testing but not to his prop work.
He still though doesn't seem to want to back down that he is getting 2w++ of 520 in his toy plastic phaser.
I do get it as he is not the only one of promises of these all powerful lasers but he is not an ebay company based in China. He comes back with an arrogance with even the best of questions.
This is on me though as I still need to see an learn even at 53 the world is full of jerks that wan't to scam and I just need to live with it.

Edit it seems Steve Walls has removed all comments and dislikes on his 520 phaser build and his other builds aren't showing anymore at least on U tube

Last edited:
There is no way he put a Q switch into A "Star Wars Blaster" build. These are only used when one is using a flash-lamp to excite a laser rod or other laser using a laser medium excited by a flash-lamp. These are typically ruby rod lasers or YAG lasers.

anyone check w/ FDA public records?? he is required to hold FDA Variances-

I know what will make his knickers crawl up his butt crack- sic Steve R. on him--

bbl

He is covering his tracks--
He may be Steve Wall or Walls 0r none of the above.
can anyone find-
tel # for him or where $$ was sent-
PP addy
Home addy
even zip helps
do we know for sure what State??
while I bit of a kook and artsy type FB Steve Wall looks unlikely-
if someone who paid him is known that would help a lot tracking this ass-hat down.
I doubt he will stop= needs to re-coop for any parts purchased-
and an EGO that is in control..

he also likely at LEAST lurks here-- so we will be self defeating by posting too much of what we learn--someone can host an invite-only Social Group here & invite posters we know--after this one- that could be a good place to look hard at other scammers and they wont be able to read any of it.. I am not happy even making this post--I would host it BUT am at my member limit of SGs (5) ALSO below where pics can be shown you will find 'Group Tools' IF you don't go to that and 'add subscription.. just don't bother joining- unless you visit the GROUP a LOT- you will have NO IDEA about wots new-
its NOT by default - you must 'opt-in'

deleting this in 2 hours-- but 'feel' him lurking NOW- who would NOT be doing that?? I sure would..

SAME with ALL SGs -

Reactions: GSS
He reminds me of comic book guy from the simpsons.

It has a special driver made from his shattered dreams and delusional hopes that supercharges the LAY-SIR making is magically powerful, the price is 800 dollars please.....or maybe you would rather play with a broken water gun and make buzzing sounds with your mouth....no? Well Then, 800 dollars please.

heheh :crackup:

I'm basicly repeating my last post but after finally completely re reading this man's U tube video response to other members questions and mine. "I got another message pop up and can't get it to stop"
Yes this thread is about 2 or 3 weeks old and for those that might remember,
He's claiming he gets 2.79W from a 520nm diode.
The secret to his high power "phaser" builds is a Oilite bronze heatsink over the standard 12mm copper module.
And 2 14500's at "3000"mah. Which seems a never reached level yet
In all my years these Oilite bronze bushings were just made to be used as machinery bearings and somewhat pouris to absorb oil or grease.
On the forums iv'e read and understood that copper and aluminum are the kings of heat sink material.
This man Steve Walls says he's a master laserman and manufactures and runs certified laser projectors.
Am I missing something as in the difference in building these projectors?

@Ultron was that from 2002 laser technology?!

Just noticed the Oilite bushing part. These bushings (at least the ones used where I work) are used with machinery, and are actually impregnated with a light oil. So that when they get hot, they will seep some oil out, to keep the shaft (or whatever is running through them) lubricated. So basically he's allowing oil to seep from the bushing onto the diode module?!?

GSS

if this was possible to get 2W from a 520nm pman, redcowboy, and me would done it first,

I thing this is him -> jonpaultrek2012 | eBay

:pop:
Alien I don't think thats Steve Walls as "Steve" prefers the "playmates" brand toy phasers that are 100 times easier to work with and modify. As they are 1 solid piece and the mini phaser isn't even removable. You did show with this post how insanely greedy builders are becoming. These toy phasers can be bought for as low as $25 and if you choose to use the all metal upgrades that ads maby $100 and thats if you want but not a neccesity. I'm seeing $2000 prices for a $25 toy starting point and a relatively cheap M140 diode set up and some hand labor which on a "playmates" brand can't be more than an hour. I put a $6 fastech module in mine and 2 AAA's and still having a "blast":whistle:

@Chrisbee, he has a top secret oilite bushing with special secrets!!!!

Last edited:
Last night i send him a massage about 2W 520nm it will cost $2700 and another was sold 3W 445nm for $2500
i wonder how purchased it !!!!!
:thinking:
- Respond was
520nm is green. Green is costly and that's why you seldom see them.
Adds $200 to buy-it-now price.
Actual meter read on that on is 1.5 watts, but it burns like the 2 watt and has greater beam visibility and range. Greens are very cool.
-

Last edited:

GSS

Last night i send him a massage about 2W 520nm it will cost $2700 and another was sold 3W 445nm for $2500
i wonder how purchased it !!!!!
:thinking:
- Respond was
520nm is green. Green is costly and that's why you seldom see them.
Adds $200 to buy-it-now price.
Actual meter read on that on is 1.5 watts, but it burns like the 2 watt and has greater beam visibility and range. Greens are very cool.
-
Alien, who did you send a message? If it was johnpaultrel2012 or "jonlussier" when I see him on U-tube although extremely over priced he mods the "AA Diamond Select" phasers that are very much harder to modify and are very screen accurate. He has invested in all the tooling and machinery needed and has quite a few years in and does his homework with alot of R an D. What also sets him apart is he will show you whats inside these builds and has managed to fit alot of heatsinking in the tiny space. I can't vouch for the outrages prices though:eek:

Alien, who did you send a message? If it was johnpaultrel2012 or "jonlussier" when I see him on U-tube although extremely over priced he mods the "AA Diamond Select" phasers that are very much harder to modify and are very screen accurate. He has invested in all the tooling and machinery needed and has quite a few years in and does his homework with alot of R an D. What also sets him apart is he will show you whats inside these builds and has managed to fit alot of heatsinking in the tiny space. I can't vouch for the outrages prices though:eek:

i send the massage to jonpaultrek2012
i was planing to do a phaser build and i have this mini fans i can fit inside too keep the diode cool :beer:

GSS

i send the massage to jonpaultrek2012
i was planing to do a phaser build and i have this mini fans i can fit inside too keep the diode cool :beer:
That sounds "cool" haha! Just my little advice. I would try the easier "Playmates" brand Star Trek phaser only because there is so much more room. You do though have to find this "Playmates" brand on ebay as they were last made in 1996 but they are still out there and fairly cheap. What ever way you choose though you do have a talent for this and can see it done either way:beer::beer:

Last edited: