Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Solder Flux

I'm so glad I made the purchase of all of your fluxes I got from you! There is nothing better out there. The solder adheres to this so well my, work cannot be done without this thank you very much :beer: +1 for you

Last edited:
I searched for a long time to come up with the three different flux's I use and sell now so I think it's the best available, it will turn a non soldering person into some one who can solder in just a few min time :D

I'm so glad I made the purchase of all of your fluxes I got from you! There is nothing better out there. The solder adheres to this so well my, work cannot be done without this thank you very much :beer: +1 for you

Last edited:

Ablaze

Hey, I've been loving the flux but I'm about to run out. :can: I would love a tube of the red.

Received my order FP:wave: I can't wait to get into some builds with this stuff. I'm glad I bought so much as I have a HEAP of builds to get to... over 5 just on the top of my head.

Bringing my collection into the #80'ish units.... muhhaaa feeling a little like the Leno of handhelds.:san:

ill take a TF 1ml flux, PM me you PP address and ill get the funds out tomorrow morning :beer:

A fresh supply of flux has just come in so get it while it's fresh :crackup:

All three type are still available :)