Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

(SOLD)-WL S3 Arctic 1W

I have a Wicked Lasers S3 Arctic, I don't know the actual power, as I dont have a LPM. The only issue I know of is the paint on the button is scratched off, I scratched it off because a little bit of paint was missing on the button and thought it would look better clear. I am considering polishing it as it may sell for more. I have pictures of it below and would like to get $200 for it, But I understand everyone here despises WL. I have had it for less than a year and have used maybe 2 hours total of actual runtime. The battery was never overcharged. with the laser you get , 1 S3 Arctic,1 WL S3 holster, 1 pair of shades, 1 cleaning cloth, 1 ultrafire 16850 battery, and 1 18650 charger. I am not sure how most transactions go through on this forum, however I will use a trusted middle man if necessary. If you are interested post on this thread so others can see. If you have bad rep don't even make an offer. feel free to say anything you want and/or give me some tips on what might help sell this. Thank you

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

Last edited:

Re: (FS) WL S3 Arctic 1W

Are you accepting offers lower than $150? Or are interested for trade?

About how much runtime do these guys get off of a full charge?

PM with questions sent.

I have feedback on Jerzee Devils and the USN Network.

About how much runtime do these guys get off of a full charge?

Are you accepting offers lower than $150? Or are interested for trade?

I honestly cannot remember I never went through a whole session from start to finish, I would say 2-3 hours. I take the battery before it gets too low so I never actually drained it completely.

To be honest I feel like $150 is kind of low, that is half the price, I more than likely would go 150 if nobody is else is interested by this friday.

Hey there. Regarding the wattage...when you say you are unsure about the power, are you referring to the precise power? Was this sold by Wicked as a "1 watt" laser? If so, I am definitely interested. I just bought a 1.2w blue ice from Yobresal and love it. I am looking for a few more, and yours would be a nice add to a new collection.

Hey there. Regarding the wattage...when you say you are unsure about the power, are you referring to the precise power? Was this sold by Wicked as a "1 watt" laser? If so, I am definitely interested. I just bought a 1.2w blue ice from Yobresal and love it. I am looking for a few more, and yours would be a nice add to a new collection.

It was indeed advertised as 1W, but apparently they are know to be underspec. CDRGlock said he would pay $180 if it was actually working (which it is). I am going to make a video of it burning stuff and what not, to prove that there isnt anything wrong with it. Also CDRglock can change his mind anytime, I am sure you all know this but just because you make an offer doesn't mean you can't back out.

Last edited:

will u ship to canada?
I don't know how much shipping will be,(however I can figure that out if you were to buy it) and I don't know what Canada's laws on shipping lasers are , I also don't want it get lost in customs, however if you have done this before, and know it will go smoothly then yes I will, I live in Michigan, so Canada isn't more than 2 hours away.

It was indeed advertised as 1W, but apparently they are know to be underspec. CDRGlock said he would pay $180 if it was actually working (which it is). I am going to make a video of it burning stuff and what not, to prove that there isnt anything wrong with it. Also CDRglock can change his mind anytime, I am sure you all know this but just because you make an offer doesn't mean you can't back out.

I Have had over a hundred transactions on Blade Forums, Knife Forums, Jerzee Devils, CPFMarketplace, AR-15, M4Carbine, USN Network and Glock Talk.

http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/showthread.php/84004-CDR_Glock?highlight=Cdr_glock

When I make an off, I don't back off. Let me know if that off is fine with you and I'll send the money immediately.

Offer: $180 shipped, including PayPal fees. I will give you 24 hours to decide. Thanks.

However, times a ticking and I see other things to buy, such as a Stainless Steel Beretta 92 FS, for example.

Last edited:

I Have had over a hundred transactions on Blade Forums, Knife Forums, Jerzee Devils, CPFMarketplace, AR-15, M4Carbine, USN Network and Glock Talk.

CDR_Glock

When I make an off, I don't back off. Let me know if that off is fine with you and I'll send the money immediately.

Offer: $180 shipped, including PayPal fees. I will give you 24 hours to decide. Thanks.

However, times a ticking and I see other things to buy, such as a Stainless Steel Beretta 92 FS, for example.
180 sounds good to me I sent you a message with paypal details, and will ship after payment confirmed.

CDRGlock sounds like he's serious about the purchase. However, if he decides against it, I will buy it.

I'm always serious about purchasing.

PayPal payment sent. Thanks, Jalen.

Rick