Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sold: Two 16x Senkat red diodes, AixiZ module, MXDL host, & Wicked Lasers red goggles

Sold: Two 16x Senkat red diodes, AixiZ module, MXDL host, & Wicked Lasers red goggles

I have a few things up for sale. I would like to sell all of the items together and not seperately. The items for sale are:

1: One pair of Wicked Lasers Red safety goggles - great condition, barely used.
2: One brand new Senkat 16x red diode.
3: One barely used (about 10 minutes) Senkat 16x red diode already in an AixiZ module (see below)
4: MXDL host (AixiZ module glued to front and has the diode listed above already installed)

Make me an offer for the items listed above.

Please only United States buyers. PayPal as only payment method.

Free shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Pictures of items:

r8Fsc.jpg

SugXe.jpg

g0bBe.jpg

Last edited:

Re: FS: Two 16x Senkat red diodes, AixiZ module, MXDL host, & Wicked Lasers red goggl

Did you ever sell these? What about 35$ shipped ?

Re: FS: Two 16x Senkat red diodes, AixiZ module, MXDL host, & Wicked Lasers red goggl

Did you ever sell these? What about 35$ shipped ?

I didn't sell them yet, and I'm sorry I'm just now getting back to your post, I didn't see that someone replied to it until now :(

I can do $35 shipped no problem! Please PM me. Thank you!

Last edited:

Things

Oh man, those little plastic boxes and the 16x diodes bring back some memories!

Oh man, those little plastic boxes and the 16x diodes bring back some memories!

The good 'ole days! :)

Last edited:

I've looked everywhere for those little plastic boxes and cannot find any.....

i went through like 5 of those damn senkat diodes before I finally got it right....

Last edited:

Things

I know that feeling, I was devastated when I blew my first one up by connecting it to a 3V 300mA wall plug :D

Items are still for sale, make me a deal!

Was the $35 shipped offer for everything? What sort of output can be expected from these diodes? I would like a nice visible red beam to add to my spectrum.

Was the $35 shipped offer for everything? What sort of output can be expected from these diodes? I would like a nice visible red beam to add to my spectrum.

Yes, that was the offer I received from the member above for the whole lot including shipping. The member has not contacted me so the items are still up for grabs.

As far as the output, I'm not sure, as I have been away from the laser scene for a few years. I'm pretty sure the threads on these diodes still exist.

Let me know :)

if youre okay doing bundle for 35 shipped, send me your paypal info :)