Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD - THANKS 1.75W 520nm Green HH C-88 w/ 2 32600 Batts & Charger

RDTech

FS: C-88 Host with Large AL heatsink, lever focus, Copper Module with Great Diode (Lowest Current, highest Out I've seen), 520nm, 1.75 Max (peak), 1.62W settled after 1 min. Thermally Potted with epoxy to LD & Proprietary driver. You will want to purchase protective goggles for use during operation.

Selling with C-88, 2 Batteries (32600), QUAD charger (fits 2 32600's) and free lower 48 shipping.

PM for any other details. I have only happy buyers over the years.. Paypal accepted.

Readings taken on multiple power meters, our NEW 3.5" Color Display with 60W head shown in photo. PM with inquiries.

View attachment 46916

View attachment 46917

View attachment 46918

View attachment 46919

View attachment 46920

View attachment 46921

View attachment 46922:D

Last edited:

Any information on the laser meter display? Tried your web site (if you can even call it one) but couldn't gather any information as most pictures are missing and information is non existant. Tried the contact form with mulitable errors.

RDTech

Our site was hacked and we had to revert it to an old, unfinished draft (which sucks)

Yes, we do sell these but right now still pre production prototypes ( we have many)

Sorry for the clutter. I am not a web designer. I can always use help in that area. I have not placed much if anything othe than teasers on the power meter. The info form should work flawlessly. Our e-mail is on every page.

My wife has been very sick and I have not had time to do anything lately.

What head do you have or do you need one? Max power required?

screen sizes are 2.4", 2.8" & 3.5"

DTR

That LCD is looking great. I like the big numbers makes it easy for photos if not using the computer to log. Had a rubicon and loved it but went back to my home made unit that is just a big voltage reading LCD screen for better pictures for my testing threads. The rubicon was awesome and packed full of features but the numbers being smaller and the glare from the backlit display did not picture very well. Your unit looks like it may give a little glare from the backlight but the numbers are large enough to counter that.

Also glad that 520nm diode I sent you came out so powerful. 1.75W peak. Nice.:beer:

Here is my homemade unit just a couple of DC-DC converters to give +/- 9V and the voltage reading LCD.
hmiw.jpg

Last edited:
Our site was hacked and we had to revert it to an old, unfinished draft (which sucks)

Yes, we do sell these but right now still pre production prototypes ( we have many)

Sorry for the clutter. I am not a web designer. I can always use help in that area. I have not placed much if anything othe than teasers on the power meter. The info form should work flawlessly. Our e-mail is on every page.

My wife has been very sick and I have not had time to do anything lately.

What head do you have or do you need one? Max power required?

screen sizes are 2.4", 2.8" & 3.5"
sorry to hear about you wife we all hope she gets well soon. The web site was a bit to navigate and "yes" I did fill out the info form it did work.
I have a Ophir sensor would like one of your meters when they are ready.

Carl