Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sold: NEW 2.5W+ 445nm Steel Laser

Blord

Re: For sale: NEW 2Watt 445nm Steel Laser

I have pimped this laser. A new more efficient diode was found and it is now 2.4Watt ! :D
I think this output suits the laser better.
Also a modification was done to the host. It can now accept two 18350 batteries with higher capacity than the 16340 cells.

Best thing is that price stays the same. :wave:

Re: For sale: 2.4W 445nm Steel Laser

Hey looks good. I like the way you took the photos of it on nice looking rocks, it makes the laser look better and makes me want to buy it even more. (I don't have $250) Good laser and advertising.

Great looking laser, but I'm set for now. No silicone boots, you make me so proud. Lol. I really like having the switch like this, makes for a much cleaner looking laser.

Wow I'm amazed on what some people can do! I have always fancied laser pointers and have been messing with little low powered green lasers and my friend's Arctic spyder. And when I see lasers like this I get overwhelmed :) I may be interested in buying one. But most likely around the holidays :( It'll give me an excuse to buy it haha I hope, but doubt, that it'll still be here. Kudos on your marvelous craftsmanship

BlakeX

Is $250 lowest you'll go? i'd buy it if it would be cheaper, looks neat.

Blord

Hey looks good. I like the way you took the photos of it on nice looking rocks, it makes the laser look better and makes me want to buy it even more. (I don't have $250) Good laser and advertising.

Great looking laser, but I'm set for now. No silicone boots, you make me so proud. Lol. I really like having the switch like this, makes for a much cleaner looking laser.

Wow I'm amazed on what some people can do! I have always fancied laser pointers and have been messing with little low powered green lasers and my friend's Arctic spyder. And when I see lasers like this I get overwhelmed :) I may be interested in buying one. But most likely around the holidays :( It'll give me an excuse to buy it haha I hope, but doubt, that it'll still be here. Kudos on your marvelous craftsmanship

Thanks for the comments. I appreciate it ! :beer:

Is $250 lowest you'll go? i'd buy it if it would be cheaper, looks neat.

The price has already dropped. For now it is $250.
I have other 2 Watt lasers for lower prices. Check the other threads.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter

Another great looking, sexy laser. A work of art, and as always, an excellent presentation! Sending PM.

Blord

Re: Sold : 2.4W 445nm Steel Laser

I have one Steel laser left with a golden heatsink but I wasn't actively selling it.
I am willing to sell the last one.

Blord

I have one Steel laser for sale. I have build it for a customer but I never heard from him again. It is a beauty with a gold plated copper heatsink.
The price is $250.

LPM%202.4W%20Steel%20laser.jpg

DJNY

You should change the thread title then ;)

ARG

Re: One left : 2.4W 445nm Steel Laser

That's a really nice looking host! I have to resist buying this for myself :p