Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD: Kryton portable host and Ehgemus labby hosts

I've been out of the laser hobby for a bit, but I still have some stuff that I haven't sold yet.

1. Kryton host - Polished aluminum finish. I'd recommend getting some polish to give it that mirror like finish, as it hasn't been polished in a while. $50 obo shipped. There's a diode in the head, I assume it doesn't work.
IMG_0770.JPG

2. Two labby hosts made by Ehgemus. They have a direct-press heads that screw onto the body. They also have a hole tapped on the side that you can use to screw onto something (I originally planned to use them in a projector). These are brand new, they've been sitting in bubble wrap since I got them. $15 each obo shipped.
IMG_0771.JPG

Please no trade offers.

If you want to buy one of these items for the price listed here, send me a PM. If you are making an offer lower than these prices, please post in this thread. Thank you.

Last edited:

DJNY

Re: FS: Kryton portable host and Ehgemus labby hosts

The Kryton won´t last long ;)

AUS

What are the external dimensions of the labby hosts? Looks about 1" OD x 2" long ?

I'll give you 50$ shipped for the Kryton. I'm in Canada tho. Don't know if that qualifies as full price or not for you, so I'll leave a reply here!

Thanks

I'll take the kryton for $55. Though I have to wait for the paypal transfer to my bank account, Tuesday at the latest.

All Sold, thank you.

Did someone get the krypton before me? (I PMed at 5:18am), damn you guys wake up early xD

I dunno... I wish everyone left a reply when they buy shit... this way I don't get disappointed when I'm the first to reply to something and still don't get it.