Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD: 875mW, 445nm HH SS Jayrob w/ 18650 batts

RDTech

I have a newly made 875mW, 445nm HH SS Jayrob w/ 2 - 18650 batteries for sale. Beautiful stainless steel package, adjustable New Aixiz 405-445nm lens. If you buy a Jayrob lens, you output will increase a great deal. Asking Shipped CONUS (lower 48) - need the cash to help with wife's cancer surgery, this is third one. My reputation should speak for itself, check references...

DSC_0001.jpg

Laser tested on Laserbee
Diode is 140 Casio

Last edited:

Re: FS: 825mW, 445nm HH SS Jayrob w/ 18650 batts

RDTECH: Hello. I have some ??'s about this laser.
#1--Is there any warranty ?
#2--Has it it been tested on a Laser Power Meter ?
#3--what type/make of diode ?
Thanks, MIKE

Mitch---sorry to hear that you need to sell that beauty.

I understand the need for the extra $$ with your wife's medical situation. You should know that many of us are keeping good thoughts for her. Very best wishes for her recovery.

Anyone thinking of buying this: You should know that Mitch takes extra good care of his lasers- he ships quickly( in my case BEFORE I even paid him) and I can vouch for all this personally. I would rate him as an Expert in the build department. I have met him in person and seen his LPM and his other equipment. I have a great 6X BR he built. He will not disappoint.

hak

ps
We all already know the quality of Jays work-- Mitch has a price that is fair. If you do not think so-- go ahead and order your 445nm from WL.

RDTech

#1 - I warrant it for a while, as long as your duty cycle does not exceed 30sec on/1 min off. These housings dissipate heat well, and I've added thermal transfer material.

#2 - I tested it on a laserbee meter. I do with all I sell. I have good references

#3 I believe the diode is from the 104 casio projector. It is a 5.6mm/445nm 1Watt diode