Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

SOLD: 875mW, 445nm HH SS Jayrob w/ 18650 batts

RDTech

LPF Site Supporter
I have a newly made 875mW, 445nm HH SS Jayrob w/ 2 - 18650 batteries for sale. Beautiful stainless steel package, adjustable New Aixiz 405-445nm lens. If you buy a Jayrob lens, you output will increase a great deal. Asking Shipped CONUS (lower 48) - need the cash to help with wife's cancer surgery, this is third one. My reputation should speak for itself, check references...

Laser tested on Laserbee
Diode is 140 Casio

Last edited:

202bigmike

Re: FS: 825mW, 445nm HH SS Jayrob w/ 18650 batts

RDTECH: Hello. I have some ??'s about this laser.
#1--Is there any warranty ?
#2--Has it it been tested on a Laser Power Meter ?
#3--what type/make of diode ?
Thanks, MIKE

hakzaw1

Mitch---sorry to hear that you need to sell that beauty.

I understand the need for the extra $$ with your wife's medical situation. You should know that many of us are keeping good thoughts for her. Very best wishes for her recovery.

Anyone thinking of buying this: You should know that Mitch takes extra good care of his lasers- he ships quickly( in my case BEFORE I even paid him) and I can vouch for all this personally. I would rate him as an Expert in the build department. I have met him in person and seen his LPM and his other equipment. I have a great 6X BR he built. He will not disappoint.

hak

ps
We all already know the quality of Jays work-- Mitch has a price that is fair. If you do not think so-- go ahead and order your 445nm from WL.

RDTech

LPF Site Supporter

#1 - I warrant it for a while, as long as your duty cycle does not exceed 30sec on/1 min off. These housings dissipate heat well, and I've added thermal transfer material.

#2 - I tested it on a laserbee meter. I do with all I sell. I have good references

#3 I believe the diode is from the 104 casio projector. It is a 5.6mm/445nm 1Watt diode