Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD: 495nm laser module + 2 Custom builds

495nm 12mm MODULE:

I never got around to putting this into a build, and has less than 30 minutes of run time. This 12mm module is likely running ~110mW, and takes 1 li-ion battery to power on. This is actually my favourite wavelength diode in my collection but I've had it for months and still haven't found the time to make a host for it and built it.

All items have been sold, thanks for looking.

SOLD.

20kbs09.jpg

1.5W 445nm CUSTOM BUILD:

This build has been sitting in my collection unused, and is one of my more recognizable host designs. This ever so reliable M140 build still lazes strong and takes two 18650 li-ion batteries.

SOLD.

2h657xf.jpg
tarbxf.jpg

1W 462nm CUSTOM BUILD:

I've just recently restored the copper heatsink on this build to it's original shine as it's aged over time. Small pocket build that takes 1*10440 li-ion battery, producing 1W of a sky blue beam.

SOLD.

zyixp1.jpg

5$USD shipping to fellow Canadians, 12$USD for those in the USA. Will ship internationally, let me know your country for a rate.

Batteries not included.

Thanks for looking! :D

Last edited:

Hi, Sean. Nice to see you posting. Those are some great prices for three iconic builds. Especially the M140 in your host that takes two 18650 batteries. If I didn't already have these, I would be taking some of these off your hands. I hope this doesn't mean you are leaving the laser hobby. Thanks for sharing them here.

Hi, Sean. Nice to see you posting. Those are some great prices for three iconic builds. Especially the M140 in your host that takes two 18650 batteries. If I didn't already have these, I would be taking some of these off your hands. I hope this doesn't mean you are leaving the laser hobby. Thanks for sharing them here.

Hey Paul! Thanks for the reply. Haven't been as active as I used to be. Not leaving, just liquidating. ;)

Replied!

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Very nice lasers for sale. I regret not being able to take them off your hands, especially that 495nm.
I remember when I started out in this hobby, I spent out ~$200 on a WL Arctic, and yet here you are today with a more powerful laser in a beautiful host for a fraction of the cost. :p Remember those Arctics were the most powerful lasers at the time. :rolleyes::D
Good luck with your sales Sean. :)

Very nice lasers for sale. I regret not being able to take them off your hands, especially that 495nm.
I remember when I started out in this hobby, I spent out ~$200 on a WL Arctic, and yet here you are today with a more powerful laser in a beautiful host for a fraction of the cost. :p Remember those Arctics were the most powerful lasers at the time. :rolleyes::D
Good luck with your sales Sean. :)

Thanks Curtis! I appreciate the comment. Looks like someone else shared your opinion, the 445nm build has been sold.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I had a feeling that one would go quick. It was worth your asking price just for the host.

No problem Sean. That’s excellent that it sold. And I have to agree with Paul, the host alone was worth that, if not more. :)

I agree 100% with you guys, the host alone is worth more than Sean's asking price, and I couldn't pass this beauty up; I've admired this host design ever since I've first saw them! ;)

Good luck on the rest of your sale, If I had the additional funds, I'd have bought that lovely 495nm and put it in this host.

Thanks again, Sean.

That's great news, Sean. Though I hate to see you divesting yourself of your lasers. I have an M462 diode and a 1.8 amp X-Drive that I need to put together one of these days. I am about to finish one of my NDB7675 builds. Will measure the wavelength when it is done to see how much shift I got.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Hi Sean, I just received my "1.5W 445nm CUSTOM BUILD" in the mail today, it's a real beauty; a high quality build with nice fit and finish, and of course it emits that sweet, traditional 445nm blue beam.
Thank you for this fantastic piece at a more than fair price, I'm glad I pulled the trigger on this one, I've liked this style host ever since I first saw them! :cool: