Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

SOLD: 495nm laser module + 2 Custom builds

ElectricPlasma

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Sean, I just received my "1.5W 445nm CUSTOM BUILD" in the mail today, it's a real beauty; a high quality build with nice fit and finish, and of course it emits that sweet, traditional 445nm blue beam.
Thank you for this fantastic piece at a more than fair price, I'm glad I pulled the trigger on this one, I've liked this style host ever since I first saw them! :cool:
Thanks BTG, great to hear! Glad it went to a good home. :D

paul1598419

Hi, Sean. I guess because I rarely see you post that I don't think you are online, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Glad to know you are around. ;)

ElectricPlasma

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi, Sean. I guess because I rarely see you post that I don't think you are online, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Glad to know you are around. ;)
Hey Paul, I try to at least skim over the forums a couple times a day, haven't had much free time though so that's why I haven't been posting as much. :)

paul1598419

That's great, Sean. It is just good to see you posting again. I'm very glad to hear you are still look on every day. :D