Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD 2.2w 445. healthy laser for sale!

Hey everyone,

I have for sale a 2.2w m140 build In a Cree XML-T6. the diode is very efficient we briefly discussed it here. this laser stays very cool compared to some of my others.
I will be selling this laser with a G2 lens, dust cap, and batteries, if you don't want the batteries let me know and I can take some off the price or if you don't want the G2 I am willing to take more off.
unfortunately I don't have any glasses and charger to part with but I know they can be purchase cheap on ebay.

Asking $160 + $5 for shipping us. outside USA PM me.
I know I am relatively new to the forum, if you would like to use a middle man no problem. this can go out the very next day w/ tracking.

9081-image.jpg

Also worth noting: testing was done with a G9 lens. I will not be selling this with a G9 but with a G2. I don't have pictues of the G2 readings but the difference was maybe 10-15mW. sorry I don't have a graph=[
8948-image.jpg

45 degree line generator on a foggy night. sometime tonight I will try to provide better beam shots.
9083-image.jpg

Safe home please I don't want to hear about my laser on the 5 o'clock news.
Thank you!

jefferson

Last edited:

Re: 2.2w 445. healthy laser for sale!

down with umbrella is a straight up member and a pleasure to do business with. have no fears doing transactions with him.

If anyone wants a middle man I'd be happy to assist. Obviously would LPM the lassr with the included lens and provide the buyer (and seller if desired) with the graph.

Looks like a nice laser and nice little deal

This laser is still for sale or looking to trade for an HeNe of relative equal value!

Just waiting for a refund to my credit card hopefully it comes soon if it does I might have to buy this off of you if it's still available.

Is it still available?

Alright let me know. I've got card in hand! ;)