Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

((SOLD))  1000mW LPM ((SOLD))

daguin

[highlight]THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST. THIS UNIT IS SOLD[/highlight]

This will be the last one from me. If you're waiting for daguin to come up with a better deal, as far as I can tell, this is your last chance.

Up for sale I have one J. Bauer Electronics 1000mW Laser Power Meter which has been greatly improved by our own Kenom. You can see my initial review and the subsequent discussion and changes of this unit here:
http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1209516958

You can see Bauer Electronics own page on the unit here:
http://www.bauer-electron.com/eby/eby1wlpm.htm

Notice that he doesn't even have them available right now and he is listing them at $199.99 as just bare electronics!!!! :eek: Would I do that to you? . . . Of course not ;)

(I don't care what you old timers say, I am NOT going to eat a bug or stand on my head)

This little unit has a VERY small footprint. One thing to remember, this unit will not measure under 7mW. It will, however, probably measure past your upper limits. The most powerful laser I have to test it with is 265mW. The case measures 3"x4"x2"

I am offering the unit for $160.00 (shipped) in the US

Here it is with my little pocket rocket blu-ray (4" in length)
lb5.jpg

Here's it is showing the lights ----Oooooohhhhhhhh
lb4.jpg

Here it is measuring one of my reds
lb3.jpg

Notice how much easier the target is to see with the luminous paint surrounding it that Kenom added.

Re: FS:  1000mW Laser Power Meter

Man, what a bad time for this thing to be up for grabs...I am getting close to buying a meter but I won't have any money for a little while :( I hope this meter makes it into the hands of somebody that will sell it for the same price sometime down the road ;D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'm Broke :'(

pardon my ignorance :-[ but what are those two buttons(?) for, they appear to light up blue in the second picture...

This is tempting :p.How much would be it shipped to Brazil?And how much it weights?

daguin

motorider826 said:
pardon my ignorance :-[ but what are those two buttons(?) for, they appear to light up blue in the second picture...

Yeah . . .Ain't they pretty? Those are used if you have to re-calibrate the unit (you shouldn't ever have to)

GamerBR said:
This is tempting :p.How much would be it shipped to Brazil?And how much it weights?

The unit itself (without the battery) only weighs 190 grams. I have my 5 & 8 year old nieces spending the night. I'll have to weigh a box and packing before I can get a good estimate of the shipping. I won't be able to do that until, probably, Sunday morning. If you can estimate the weight of the packaging, it will be shipping from California 91786, USA

Peace,
dave

daguin

VillageIdiot said:
What battery type does it run?

It runs on a single 9 volt battery.

Peace,
dave

That is a GREAT deal pal! If I didn't have a meter, I would snap this one up!

daguin

scopeguy20 said:
That is a GREAT deal pal! If I didn't have a meter, I would snap this one up!

[highlight]EDIT: SOLD [/highlight]

First inquiry received.

Awaiting funding.

Peace,
dave

Kenom

Re: ((SOLD))  1000mW LPM ((SOLD))

I added a LED to the back of those rods to illuminate them I also tried to get that same led to illuminate the sensor but didn't have much luck. so I painted it instead with glow in the dark paint. 99.999% of the time you won't need to use them at all and unless they are pressed in a specific fashion won't even affect anything. I put a lot of attention to detail on this (minor imperfections but who's perfect)

Re: ((SOLD))  1000mW LPM ((SOLD))

:mad: :mad: :mad: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( i want it. i want and need one.

if the potential buyer pulls out i will buy it no questions ask ::) :cool:

P.S. please pull out who ever is the ointerested buyer i will bless thee with my happyness