Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Smeerworst Great Buyer!!!

IsaacT

So I just want to say how good it has been doing business with Smeerworst. He was very good with communication, very patient when I had issues waiting for parts to arrive, and overall a pleasure to interact with.

I wouldn't hesitate to sell to him again, and that is rare for me to do international sales.

So I just want to say how good it has been doing business with Smeerworst. He was very good with communication, very patient when I had issues waiting for parts to arrive, and overall a pleasure to interact with.

I wouldn't hesitate to sell to him again, and that is rare for me to do international sales.

Wow, thank you very much for the kind words, but the honor goes all to you for being such a great assit to the forum making it possible for me to buy from good laser enthusiasts like you :)

I would like to thank you for your generous, trusting and nice build's that i buyed from you.

So a big shoutout to you sir, for being so nice and loving what we all do here. (helping each other out in what we love to do)

Thank you.

And for those out there, when a new topic comes in the ''buy sell trade'' section from ''wanneburnstuff''
Be sure to check it out, couse he has everything covered.

Thank you once more for the kind words, all credits go to you sir!

Cheers, Sm

Love them :D

650nm left <-> 635nm single mode right

lHZCYhy.jpg

Last edited:
this just makes me want the single mode 638 nm laser he has more lol if he is still selling the one,

I love how exited sm allways gets when he receives something new :) makes me exited too :beer:

Hi Offroadfreak,

You are right about this,

I'm even excited to recieve the extention tubes from you something simple as it may sound can bring me so much joy :D

It's just that it's not possible (also not impossible) to try and get things like this on your own.

But that's what this forum is all about, helping each other out and loving what we do and how we do it, sharing it.

I really must say that this forum has some of the best people around out of any forum i've bin on, giving me the biggest joy.

brrrrr... excited :D haha

Thank you,

Cheers, Sm.

Last edited:

IsaacT

@Firelaser: I will sell it. Just so you know, if the 10440's you have have a plastic lip at the flat end, you will need to remove some of the plastic for contact or add a very thin magnet. The 10440's that I had had this issue and it freaked me out the first time I put them in and they didn't work. It has taken a while to get back to you as I have been quite busy lately.

@Firelaser: I will sell it. Just so you know, if the 10440's you have have a plastic lip at the flat end, you will need to remove some of the plastic for contact or add a very thin magnet. The 10440's that I had had this issue and it freaked me out the first time I put them in and they didn't work. It has taken a while to get back to you as I have been quite busy lately.

ok thats fine i havnt gotten the batts yet but when i do you are saying all i need to do is cut/ sand off the bottom plastic to the batteries (coating) or it will block the connection and it wont fire right?

IsaacT

That is absolutely correct. Tomorrow is my day off so I can ship it then. I'll send you a PM with details.

I will second that Smeerworst is a GREAT buyer to deal with. stand up guy and super super fair! Plus to top it off, he is a great guy just to talk lasers with :beer: