Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SL S4/C6 20mm Adapter Build

DTR

Worked in a quick change screw terminal. Had to shave the plastic down a bit to fit need to find smaller ones but works great. Can change modules in about 30 seconds. Next 20mm NUBM44 with driver I build I will put in and test out the duty cycle.:beer:
3eLotd.jpg

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Cool, glad to see that you found a quick change solution, or, at only 30 seconds, I should say a super quick change solution. :D

Last edited:

BobMc

Oh, how nice! Incorporate that in all builds? So sweet! Excellent idea. :gj:

Garoq

DTR

Oh, how nice! Incorporate that in all builds? So sweet! Excellent idea. :gj:

Yea wanted something that did not require putting a connector on the module leads like a male and female quick connect set. The screw terminals are awesome for that. This one is a little crude as it is wedged in at an angle and I had to shave the plastic down in several places but It would be nice to see a flatter version incorporated into a contact boards so no soldering or permanent type connections need to be done for builds allowing the quick change or just a simple no soldering build when using a drop in module.

I've just released a special host bundle designed for the 20mm DTR diode modules:

http://laserpointerforums.com/f41/survival-laser-open-thread-99480-4.html#post1488972

It's priced at about a $7 savings over buying the parts separately, and includes options for C6 or S4 hosts, lens and extended focusing ring color.

It's available on the U.S. store right now, and will be posted on the international store soon.

Awesome that makes it easy.:beer:

Garoq

It would be nice to see a flatter version incorporated into a contact boards so no soldering or permanent type connections need to be done for builds allowing the quick change or just a simple no soldering build when using a drop in module.

Good idea, I'll look into that! :beer:

Last edited: