Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

"SKYlaser" targeting buildings and cars

And here's a really shocking one!

No words describe how mad I am. Is this what regular Joes do when they get such lasers? Is this the SKY Laser we knew from Laserbtb? Just. Sick.

Last edited:

Gabe

Re: SKYlaser shining his lasers at buildings and cars

This, and the YouTube channel, looks like a Sky-Lasers/LaserBTB ripoff, not the real people. So I wouldnt worry about them. But don't get me wrong, what that guy is doing is absolutely idiotic, and should be locked in a room with an angry bear for doing this.

No words describe how mad I am. Is this what regular Joes do when they get such lasers? Is this the SKY Laser we knew from Laserbtb? Just. Sick.

Far too many regular Joes do it. Many of you have seen this video I forgot who originally posted it here, I can't find the thread so I went back through my YouTube history and found it.

Just to show what an idiot this guy is, here is another video this same guy posted, have a look at how he handles this encounter with a cop that stopped him, not laser related and the video is from 5 years ago but I think he may not have much of a future.

I don't remember if someone posted this here or if I just found it on YouTube, it's not in the US, I don't know where, it's in the daytime so it would be less noticeable but I still think it's reckless to do this.

I remember a video of someone turning off streetlights from the window of a building but I don't see it now. I remember another one with a powerful IR laser at night shinning it on buildings and streets far away, again in the middle of some city.

If this sort of thing keeps going on too many places eventualy the police will become more familiar with lasers and anyone they catch pointing them around out side may be guilty of disorderly conduct or reckless endangerment or some other such thing. Lasers when used outside must be only in remote areas and not pointed at roads, vehicles, or buildings.

Alan

ixfd64

S-KY should sue that idiot for tarnishing their business reputation.

Last edited:
Yep. Anyone know any way at all that we can show him how wrong he's acting? Could we spam his youtube videos with laser safety info comments?

Gabe

Report, flag as spam, comment, thumbs down?

ixfd64

It would probably be a good idea to let S-KY know in case they want to take legal action.

this is why lasers get bad reputation... some people shouldnt play with lasers.

Encap

For whatever it's worth

Sky Technologies Inc and Laserbtb have the same address in China - Floor 4, Dan Zi Dong Road, Shenzhen, 518122, China

The only difference seems to be Sky Technologies Inc is registered as a Hong Kong company and has an office in Hong Kong in addition to the China address . You go to the Sky Technologies Inc web site if you try going to laserpointer.co address promoted in the videos

They both sell identical merchandise. Perhaps Sky Technologies Inc are the Hong Kong marketing, web site, office and/or distributor of Laserbtb/Shenzhen Keyuan CO, LTD.. Shenzhen, China

See Laserbtb about us page here: laserbtb

See Sky Technologoies Inc. about us here : About Us | SKY Technologies Inc.

All of the you tube video posted by Sky Technologies Inc not just the 3 that AgentMcBaine took issue with are listed here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6OGCiuOm5F4c1uE3BGDWHQ

Last edited:
Good info Encap, for those in the U.S. just so you all know:

Shenzhen Keyuan Co.Ltd
Bulan Road , Room 508, Bldg 3; Ke Lun Te Ganti Tech. , Shenzhen, Guangdong CHINA

Is listed on the FDA import alert list since 2011, could have something to do with them selling lasers under two other names. Am just pointing this out because some other companies on that list have stopped shipping to the U.S. so don't be surprised if in the future they do too.

Alan

Wait, is this them too?

That appears to be someone else, they don't give much info on their site but their domain name belongs to:

Registrant Name: Guo xia
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 12J, Shuangzi Zuo,Pingguo Yuan
Registrant Street: Longhua Town,Bao'an DC,
Registrant City: Shenzhen
Registrant State/Province: Guangdong
Registrant Postal Code: 518000
Registrant Country: China

I think that's somebody else.

Alan

Gabe

Oh wow thanks, I was considering ordering from that place...