Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

show off your pictures

diachi

No nikokapo, i dont know exactly how much it is, just that it is quite expensive, and mikeeey im in the UK so it would be pounds, but as I said I dont know an exact price just that its expensive.

Diachi

rkcstr

Snapped a pic of this on the Ohio turnpike today. Notice the "JIGOWAT" on the plate, LOL.

photo-1-1.jpg

I used to work at a auto parts store and we had a guy come in looking for touch up paint for a stainless steel delorean....We referred him to maaco haha.

Spyderz20x6 said:
[quote author=mikeeey link=1213080880/36#36 date=1213589308]
home_key_art.jpg
Who is that cowboy-looking moron? Oh yea!! Chuck Norris (sucks).

Please don't kill me for saying that :-/[/quote]

Why aren't you dead already? I think Chuck's being too mercyful, I'll PM him :)

Oh, and yeah, you WILL get killed. Trust me.

@VI: Yup, 100% true.

But it's more like

AttentionWhore.jpg

In response to RA_pierce's picture of the one legged Seagull, here is a picture of one of my ducks standing on one leg. They sometimes like to stand on one leg when sleeping, preening, or for no apparent reason. Anyway I think it looks funny, so I just went and took a picture. I've seen a lot of birds stand on one leg.

Attachments

• 1legduck.JPG
    1legduck.JPG
    148.8 KB · Views: 56
styropyro said:
In response to RA_pierce's picture of the one legged Seagull, here is a picture of one of my ducks standing on one leg. They sometimes like to stand on one leg when sleeping, preening, or for no apparent reason. Anyway I think it looks funny, so I just went and took a picture. I've seen a lot of birds stand on one leg.

I'm pretty sure it has ONE leg. I even tried looking under it and harassing it... The other leg was no where to be found. :-/

Anyway, before PETA attacks me for teasing a seagull, here is another fun picture:
DSC03220.jpg

and another
DSC03471.jpg

styropyro said:
Where the hell did you get a duck?!?! :eek: