Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Should i pay 90 dollars?

daguin

If all you are going to do is shine it into the sky, buy the less expensive one.

Save your money for when your addiction takes hold and you NEED to have moar power ;)

Peace,
dave

Dave. Im not interested in burn anything. But i really want a decent and visible beam (from miles).

DJNY

I have a NEW 50mW (tested 47mW on my Laserpowermeter) green laser with a star cap for selling.
I got the wrong item and it wasn´t worse to ship it back.
You can have it for $25 + shipping depending where you come from.

Last edited:
That looks like a good deal-- the batts are re-chargable too-- primary batts cost a lot of $ in the long run--I'd go for it..Just MO.

I have a NEW 50mW (tested 47mW on my Laserpowermeter) green laser with a star cap for selling.
I got the wrong item and it wasn´t worse to ship it back.
You can have it for $25 + shipping depending where you come from.

How long does the laser hold 47mw for? And the star cap is removable right?

DJNY

How long does the laser hold 47mw for? And the star cap is removable right?

After a 10-15sec warm-up phase with an output between 35-40mW it hits the 47mW and stay at this output for 50sec, with 2-3mW up and down. The star cap is removable yes.

Edit: Remeber that it only recieve this output with 1,5V batteries! So if you want to I add 2 NEW non-recharable 1,5V batts instead of the others, that will reduce the price to $20 + shipping.

Last edited: