Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Shenzhen OEM Electronics

sophia

Dear friends,

How are you ? wish you a nice day!

This is sophia , from Shenzhen OEM promotional products company. I am very glad to know you from the internet. OEM ltd is a leading manufature and exporter in the field of laser pointers. we can provide you the best quality laser pointers. at very low price . welcome to our website: SHENZHEN OEM ELECTRONICS COMPANY LIMITED

Or you can contact me by email: ally@sz-oem.com

Our phone number: 86-755-82073675

Waiting an opportunity to serve you.

Sincerly Yours,

Sophia

Last edited by a moderator:

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I moved this out of the thread it was originally posted in. Feel free to introduce your company to us, but please create your own one thread and don't just randomly post in others' threads. It will be regarded as spam if otherwise.

Everybody is "leading" manufacturer... this is getting old :D

Anyhow, welcome to the forum. I hope your products are up to some quality standards.
Though, your selection is very limited. EDIT - Nope, just found out you need to click "Green lasers" at the "Laser pointers" selection to get the entire view.

Last edited:
Looks fairly generic to me... :undecided:

-Trevor
I dunno Trevor, I do not find this generic:
20094153572181.jpg

20094156582353.jpg

Actually I don't think I have ever seen hosts like those before, ever.

However they only appear to sell bulk quantities, not individual units.

Sophia,

could you post a pricelist of this pointer here SHENZHEN OEM ELECTRONICS COMPANY LIMITED
i ( and i think some more people here ) would be interested to see your prices for that 473nm laser

As confusing as all the other Asian sellers....
That Laser is described as "Fixed focus, green dot"
Yet the photo shows a Blue Beam.... :whistle:

It seems they are too lazy to proof read their own
sales pages...

Jerry

Months ago i also found another site with info about that 473nm laser here is it:
index
Only difference i see is DX's version has only 1 blue decorative ring, i was interested in it too but since DX sell them and never found any review or a mention about the model nor site/manufacturer here on LPF i tought maybe it was not good enough but guess i may be wrong.