Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sharp 495nm Diodes

hey guys, Paul was recently testing out the diodes and came up with the following results:

ALL SPOKEN FOR assuming nobody drops out

492.2nm - Claimed
492.8nm - Claimed
493.0nm - Claimed
493.2nm - Claimed
493.2nm - Claimed
493.6nm - Claimed
493.7nm - Claimed
494.0nm - Claimed
494.3nm - Claimed
495.0nm - Claimed

Gonna sell them off at $60/diode + shipping. I will ship them the weekend I get them back from Paul. Shipping shouldn't be any more than an extra $10 CONUS. I can get an exact number with an address :)

I'm also not going to be the only seller for these! So if you miss mine there should be a few more sales coming up. This is only the beginning :)

Last edited:

Cool. I just now saw this thread. Glad to see some members getting to enjoy this unusual diode's color. You won't be sorry. :yh:

I have 3 PM's pending for picks... making only one more open slot assuming none of these fall through

Just a heads up to anyone else interested, if the last one gets claimed before you get the chance to look, lazerman121 expects to see his diodes sometime next week. I think he has 10 coming as well.

I'm signing off for the night shortly - will update in the morning.

Nexgen

Zraffle, I want to buy diode. Are those still available?

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Z, it looks like I'm a bit late, but if anything falls through, let me know, otherwise I guess I'll wait till the other batch shows up. :yh:

Woke up to more PMs than I have diodes left.

I'll answer everyone individually - but at this point mine are all spoken for.

Don't fret though because I think lazerman121 is going to get his today and make a FS thread as well.

Edit:
All PMs are answered. Sorry to anyone I had to turn down, there's still going to be more members selling these as they get them (at least 3 more members). Of those, I think lazerman121 is next in line

Thank you for your interest everybody!

As soon as I get the diodes back from Paul I'll send paypal details.

Last edited:
Wow! That went fast. I know Lazerman121 is expecting his anytime now. We have been in contact and he should have gotten them before now, but the weather has been holding things up.

I was able to order some of these diodes, so I have a 493.0nm that I will mail out to anyone inside the USA for $67.20, shipping included.....2 day priority. Just PM me and I'll give you the details. If you get it by early tomorrow it will go out on Tuesday and you will get it Thursday.

Last edited:
I got it Chris. I didn't know you had one of these diodes already. I tried to post a thread in B/S/T section to sell it, but it hasn't posted yet. Can you see why for me? :thanks: