Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Shaky rattling button on sanwu pocket.

I am thinking that there are two springs on these push buttons=one makes tension to make the button go 'back up' and the other to keep the button down- < which is not doing its job.

tenor.gif

related problem w/ a PRO-PL-E 5W 450nm.

mine may make a noise, but, never noticed that. see the pics
thanks to all who try to help.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Take some time and think about it ... if you have the mental capacity to do so that is

Lasermancer

Take some time and think about it ... if you have the mental capacity to do so that is
Yeah ok “crazy jay” have fun living your sad life where you hang around on laserpointerforums all day just to start fights and not make any helpful contributions to the community. And no I wasn’t even aware that styropyro had a discord cuz I’m not a fanboy like you. Hope you get banned again like you did multiple times in the past lol but I’ll guess you’ll just force the mods to unban you prolly by threatening to blow up their house or something lmfao I really don’t have the time for no life losers like you but here I am I guess 🤣

What’s wrong with what he said man?
The statement below by Hack suggests he has no experience with laser pointers and has never taken one apart, it's laughable at best.

" I am thinking that there are two springs on these push buttons=one makes tension to make the button go 'back up' and the other to keep the button down- < which is not doing its job. "

Lasermancer

The statement below by Hack suggests he has no experience with laser pointers and has never taken one apart, it's laughable at best.

" I am thinking that there are two springs on these push buttons=one makes tension to make the button go 'back up' and the other to keep the button down- < which is not doing its job. "
He was just taking a guess. not cool to shit on him for knowing less than than you dude. It would have been nice of you to share your knowledge but instead you chose to make fun of him.

He was just taking a guess. not cool to shit on him for knowing less than than you dude. It would have been nice of you to share your knowledge but instead you chose to make fun of him.

That's your opinion and you have the right to share it just as I have the right to share mine......I could attack what you said to me and your terminology but if referring to what I said as " excrement " fit's your opinion then so be it and it's not my fault Hack said something ignorant, Hack has used name calling in the political thread just today calling people who disagree with him " poor losers " and expressed his warped opinion with vigor......there's some age old knowledge that goes like this: Treat others the way you wish to be treated yourself ........and if you say something stupid expect to be called out on it, this is a fact based " scientific " hobby with serious consequences for ignorance.

Lasermancer

That's your opinion and you have the right to share it just as I have the right to share mine......I could attack what you said to me and your terminology but if referring to what I said as " excrement " fit's your opinion then so be it and it's not my fault Hack said something ignorant, Hack has used name calling in the political thread just today calling people who disagree with him " poor losers " and expressed his warped opinion with vigor......there's some age old knowledge that goes like this: Treat others the way you wish to be treated yourself ........and if you say something stupid expect to be called out on it, this is a fact based " scientific " hobby with serious consequences for ignorance.
Yeah all I’m saying is you could have just informed him instead of making fun of him. It would be “calling him out” in a polite way plus he would learn more information. And no I don’t mean literal excrement I meant it as a term of insulting someone for no reason. And why the hell is there a politics forum on here someone obviously just wanted to have a place to argue with people.

So you are against useless arguing...... yet here you are posting your same opinion again....... you persist to impugn my freedom of speech while dismissing your labeling my opinion with a curse/slang for feces.......I think you should stop, leed by example and make your next post laser related or not at all.......otherwise I can only reasonably assume you are trolling.

Lasermancer

So you are against useless arguing...... yet here you are posting your same opinion again....... you persist to impugn my freedom of speech while dismissing your labeling my opinion with a curse/slang for feces.......I think you should stop, leed by example and make your next post laser related or not at all.......otherwise I can only reasonably assume you are trolling.
It’s not an opinion dude, you obviously have a personal bias against the guy based on your different political views, and it’s a fact that It was rude to insult him for saying something wrong about lasers, most likely because you already dislike him. Sure you have the right to say that just like I have the right to reply to you. I wouldn’t talk about leading by example when you’re clearly doing the opposite of that. And stop taking cuss words so seriously smh. Yes I’m hear to learn about lasers, I don’t want to keep arguing with you but I’m sure you’ll respond and keep the argument going instead of just accepting that it was kind of a dick move to insult the guy like that.

Last edited:
Yes I'm hear to learn about lasers, I don't want to keep arguing with you but

Your " hear " to learn about lasers.......so you are ready to listen.....ok hear this, you are a lying when you say you don't want to keep arguing....you obviously do.

I am thinking that there are two springs on these push buttons=one makes tension to make the button go 'back up' and the other to keep the button down- < which is not doing its job.

NOPE This is just flat out ignorant and deserves no mollycoddling, the senile old Hack has been peddling these units for a long time yet has no clue what he's talking about, Hack is a fitting name.

Hack necro posts often then blasts new members for not making a welcome post so he can sell them stuff outside of the BST section.

Typical liberal, rules for thee but not for me.

Your assertion that my statement is fecal in nature is in fact an opinion as it's impossible for thought expressed in text to be comprised of human waste however your opinion if fact stinks.

Now I demand you reply with more of the same crap. I have my troll spray at hand.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Lasermancer

Your " hear " to learn about lasers.......so you are ready to listen.....ok hear this, you are a lying when you say you don't want to keep arguing....you obviously do.

NOPE This is just flat out ignorant and deserves no mollycoddling, the senile old Hack has been peddling these units for a long time yet has no clue what he's talking about, Hack is a fitting name.

Hack necro posts often then blasts new members for not making a welcome post so he can sell them stuff outside of the BST section.

Typical liberal, rules for thee but not for me.

Your assertion that my statement is fecal in nature is in fact an opinion as it's impossible for thought expressed in text to be comprised of human waste however your opinion if fact stinks.

Now I demand you reply with more of the same crap. I have my troll spray at hand.

tenor.gif
Yeah... I don’t think you know what a troll is lol. And yeah Its my opinion that what you said to the dude “if fact” stinks. What is a fact tho is that it was a dick move to do that. And no I’m not “a lying”🤣 it was expected that your dumbass would keep going. So I’m not gonna reply to your next comment mainly because I know it’ll be the same shit. You and Dud445 should go get a room lmfao.

Yeah... I don’t think you know what a troll is lol. And yeah Its my opinion that what you said to the dude “if fact” stinks. What is a fact tho is that it was a dick move to do that. And no I’m not “a lying”🤣 it was expected that your dumbass would keep going. So I’m not gonna reply to your next comment mainly because I know it’ll be the same shit. You and Dud445 should go get a room lmfao.

Sir....how rude, I find your demeanor most distasteful and your homophobic shun is appalling, you should keep your gender insults to yourself, racism/sexism is never appropriate......get some help !

Lasermancer

Sir....how rude, I find your demeanor most distasteful and your homophobic shun is appalling, you should keep your gender insults to yourself, racism/sexism is never appropriate......get some help !
Nothing homophobic about it sir. And I find it more distasteful to insult someone for no reason lol