Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Seriously what is wrong with people?

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/11/new-york-city-bus-driver-hospitalized-after-passenger-fires-laser/

So now they've advanced from airplanes to bus drivers? Unfortunately this article has almost no useful information as to what really happened but its still painful to see how stupid people at least twice my age can still be... you'd think that they would have learned.

Hi Joey,
Well you can't escape the reality of it my friend , some people are just naturally ignorant. They can't see passed that to realize the ramifications of there actions till it's to late.

Rich:)

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/11/new-york-city-bus-driver-hospitalized-after-passenger-fires-laser/

So now they've advanced from airplanes to bus drivers? Unfortunately this article has almost no useful information as to what really happened but its still painful to see how stupid people at least twice my age can still be... you'd think that they would have learned.

There was just recently another thread about this happening in Germany. I hope this doesn't become a common thing like the pointing at aircraft. I can just imagine a bus crashing with 40-60 people inside.

Hi Joey,
Well you can't escape the reality of it my friend , some people are just naturally ignorant. They can't see passed that to realize the ramifications of there actions till it's to late.

Rich:)

The same can be said of our heads of state and world leaders! I hope everyone is watching news from several foreign news sources.

Alan

Unlike pointing at an airliner, pointing at a bus is well and truly dangerous and should never be done. Anyone who does it needs some jail time and a good kick in the shins too.

Although I hate to see someone get in trouble for it regardless, because it's just one more reason for the worthless government pigs to ban lasers.

Unlike pointing at an airliner, pointing at a bus is well and truly dangerous and should never be done. Anyone who does it needs some jail time and a good kick in the shins too.

Although I hate to see someone get in trouble for it regardless, because it's just one more reason for the worthless government pigs to ban lasers.

So you're condoning pointing lasers at airliners? ;)

I see what you mean though, flash blinding a bus driver has more potential to cause an accident than an airliner pilot.