Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Senkat's BIG BROTHER ways

diachi

Well I dont mind them except the outrageous prices bit of a rip for what you get.

Diachi

airy52

MACS ARE CRAP ROBBLE ROBBLE ROBBLE ROBBLE ROBBLE ROB RO BL BL BL ROBBLE

My uncle gave me yesterday a broken mac, he said if not he'd have thrown it into the garbage

OMG! NO! GIVE IT TO ME, i said.

it turns on and i hear the fan and hdd running, but the display doesnt show anything......its an ibook g3 (square one).....:( i want it to be repaired :mad:

Chad

Niko - You can get a replacement screen for a few hundred bucks. it's a little hairy to install, but definitely worth it. I've replaced a few already, and none of them have had any problems.  :D

As for this terminator fella - You, sir, can just shut the hell up. Greg has always been kind and courteous to me, and although he does snap once in a while, he is in no way worthy of a ban, disciplinary action, or anything else other than a few medals. Watch yourself in the future, and try to have some solid basis and proof of misdemeanor before you go bashing some of the forum (and hobby)'s most respected members.

terminatorz,
I think that you should sit back, relax and have a nice tall glass of SHUT THE F**K UP.
Summer will be over soon and junior high will be back in session, save the drama and BS for the younger children, they might , possibly, be impressed.
Senkat is a great guy and it's a pity that you can't see that.     CMD

Chad said:
Niko - You can get a replacement screen for a few hundred bucks. it's a little hairy to install, but definitely worth it. I've replaced a few already, and none of them have had any problems.  :D

As for this terminator fella - You, sir, can just shut the hell up. Greg has always been kind and courteous to me, and although he does snap once in a while, he is in no way worthy of a ban, disciplinary action, or anything else other than a few medals. Watch yourself in the future, and try to have some solid basis and proof of misdemeanor before you go bashing some of the forum (and hobby)'s most respected members.

I'll take it to a guy I know, because I don't have the tools to disassemble it....damn "thingie" head screws.....hexagonal heads,,,CMON! i dont have those screwdrivers!

oh...

i almost forgot :p

stfu.jpg

OK, now back off topic:
nikokapo try snapon.com for the screwdrivers that you need, sometimes you can buy just the bit and put it in a magnetic screwdriver. CMD

if you talk to any typical Mac user, they dont give legit reasons why they want a mac, or why its better than windows. they say stuff like "multimedia" "internet" and "portible". Cant a windows do ALL that stuff? plus more? windows is more compatible so it supports even MORE multimedia.

People talk about mac's being able to dual boot windows, but do they not know that windows can dual boot mac? lol.

Ace82

I vote this thread lock. I admit that I too can be an argent bastard from time to time, and an honest acquaintance (or friend) who just lets me know it "to my face" (or avatar) and I shall consider my motives. I think this entire thread is immature and should never have existed. Since who ever this member is who decided to exert passion of anger/hate/frustration/anonymously, cowardly, a mask to a mask, (how stupid),anyway it was not cool. It makes the forum look bad to guest who can see useless nonsense about cyber drama which is completely unnecessary and completely unprofessional. Although very funny. ;D

WOW ! How many forum members get to have a whole thread dedicated to flaming them ? I am sooo flattered, Terminatorz - but I don't swing your way ;)

See - I came on the forum in Early December under the name of Riddle for a few posts - I was leaving the forum due to personal differences, and decided to go out with a bang - REALLY chew out a few people I felt like hammering, but I was too polite, and reserved to do so. PLUS - I had started a business...didn't want to hurt sales, you know ? So, the story goes - I flamed LOTS of people - told lotsa folks to STFU - and generally pissed in everyone's Wheaties to prove my own point. I proved it alright - and Avery and I had a HUGE falling out {That was MY fault} and I got both accounts banned. I spent a few months off of the forums period - rarely logging in, NEVER did I attempt to login via Proxy (per some rumors) nor did I ever "hack" the forum, etc....I had already done my damage, and was "happy". Well - during all this time, Avery was STILL emailing me - regardless of how many times I told him to F UCK OFF, etc - and generally pissing me off around every corner ! Then - I forget who it was....but SOMEONE told me to really READ his emails...and I did. He was confused about WHY I did it - why I would incite a general riot, and then disappear like I did. I had no answer for him ! In the end - it was a misunderstanding between me and Avery - and I let EVERYTHING out on a bunch of folks - MOST deserved it, regardless of how it was delivered, but some did not - and I am truly sorry for those that got swamped by my wrath - but ONLY those of you that did not deserve it...and only YOU AND ME know who you are.
The point is, I made a mistake - was it because of my back ? Nope...it was a conscious decision to do evil, and I gladly did it - and vented my frustration out at anyone who would listen. I vented out on EVERYONE because of a few bad apples out there - those that "ruined" the forum for me. Well, some of you bad apples are still out there - posting happily away....Enjoy it while you can, because I will not lash out at the general population any more - I posted that a certain member was threatening my family, and me personally, and they are still allowed to post on here - so it truly is a free forum - where anyone can say or do anything. There are no rules that have to be followed - because people do not follow them anyways. There is no respect for fellow forum members any longer, because none is given in advance. In short - there are still enough of you bad apples, or immature little shits that are still ruining this forum, and not just for me - for everyone. If I jump down your throat - it is because in my little part of the universe, you deserve it. I NEVER argue if I am wrong - I am much too smart to fight a losing battle like that. Sorry to disappoint any of you. But, I ramble on (as usual)....In summary - post what you want, I truly am not bothered about it - hide behind a fake name, or PM behind my back to others....it doesn't matter. I am who I am, and I will not change. Not for you, not for anyone. I am here because I love this hobby - I have knowledge I like to share, and experiences to spread around. Don't worry about me posting about scammers any more - nobody cares, so neither do I. From time to time - I will post reviews, sell some stuff, or make comments about other things - read them if you like....or skip over them - it is your choice ! I do not monitor the "other" section...someone ( a friend ... something some of you do not know about...hit websters.com to look up that foreign term) called me and told me to check it out, so I read, laughed, laughed some more, then posted this novel. Don't worry about retaliatory drama points - those things are just like assholes....everyone has them...and some are much larger than others....there is hope for some of you - keep on lasering, and having lots of fun - keep the drama going long enough to make a total ass out of yourselves, too...I like that. Its like caramel sauce on my ice-cream. ;)

Three Cheers for GREG STONER, philosopher, & laserist supreme, please keep up your stellar work ;)phoenix77/rob :cool:

diachi

what phoenix said.

Really though if you dont want to listen to senkats opinions and rants DONT, just ignore them, if your smart you will take them in to get a better idea of things, thats what I do I read everyones opinions and take them in, if I dont like it then I ignore it, if I like it I use it to make decisions and see whats best etc etc.

Long live greg king of the laserists ( jk, hes not really, but without him we wouldn't have red laser diodes as cheap and easily accessible as we do now) Nor would we have those interesting rants to read, or opinions to take in ;).

Diachi