Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling my Krypton

Yes, a krypton, big fiasco blah blah. Here's a No Bullshit version of a krypton sale.

Up for sale is my essentially brand new >750mW S3 Krypton laser. Overall she averages about that; 750mW. For lack of a better way to say it, it's essentially a handheld sunbeam.

Provided the sun was green of course.

Like all green lasers it doesn't burn as well as a blue one, but if you want *the brightest* handheld laser you can possibly have, this is the one for you.

I'm asking $900 for her; less than 5 hours' use on it with all the trimmings. This laser retails for $1,000.

I'll also toss in an assortment of brand-new glass lenses too. Free shipping :)

Last edited:

It's recommended (especially for high value items) that you post at least one picture with your LPF name + date written on a piece of paper to show that it's actually in your possession. Good luck with the sale though :)

Last edited:

DJNY

It would help A LOT to provide a laserpowermeter-chart, beam diameter / divergence of this unit, some shots of the laser working and, as Addonex pointed out, sheet with username and date on it.

Keep in mind that you´re not selling a $10 item here, people spending near 1K expect details for this unit.

Good luck with your sale!

5 hours is a pretty long time for a handheld that's possibly only a few months old.

Was this laser purchased firsthand from WL? If not who was the previous owner? How much run time is there on top of yours.

In general, very few of my lasers have more then an hour of run time on them.

In addition to LPM a video of an LPMing, and divergence measurement, you should also address whether it's tem00, or not.

I thought the going price for a used one of these was in the neighborhood
of $1/mW...

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Last edited:

btc5

750mW of 532mW is a scary power:tinfoil:....I wonder how long this Krypton keep it steady, screenshots from LPM would definitely help as WL hasn't very good reputation here.