Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling my 473nm

SOLD

Hi everyone, selling a few lasers, first up its my 50mW 473 Module. Beautiful colour as I'm sure most of you are aware of. Power ranges from 45mW to 50mW.

Perfect working order, will be shipped with the utmost protection.

European plug on the end.

There is a couple of seconds delay before the laser lights up. During this time power is on and the fan is running. Then it takes a further 30-ish seconds (Probably less) to get to full power.

Will ship to Europe and states etc, however as I've never sent a laser to anyone before (Only received) I would be unsure as to what to describe the item as for shipment, if someone could raise some light on that issue that would be fantastic.

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

473, for me, tends to always ends up looking like 445 on cameras, well the iPhone anyway.

£95, Price is negotiable, been out of the game for a while.

To be paid through paypal, item will be sent tracked, for my security and yours.

Last edited:

Looks good!

I would send it as "optical equipment". CNI told me labeling it as such is the easiest way to get lasers to the US without having any hassles :)

Goodluck!

-Alex

D

Deleted member 16589

Come on dude your killing me I hate being broke :banghead:

Guy dont miss out on this that is a deal and a half. :beer:

I don't suppose you would trade me that for 200mW of green :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

diachi

Come on dude your killing me I hate being broke :banghead:

Guy dont miss out on this that is a deal and a half. :beer:

I don't suppose you would trade me that for 200mW of green :whistle:

If we're going for trades I'll offer ~30mW of 488 if seller pays shipping :whistle:

gozert

Nope, unfortunately - would be a lovely colour to have in a handheld. It's a Spectra Physics air cooled argon.

Yeah a handheld 488 would be cool. I've only seen a few members have one. I would've instantly made an offer for it if it were a handheld.

diachi

Yeah a handheld 488 would be cool. I've only seen a few members have one. I would've instantly made an offer for it if it were a handheld.

I guess it all depends on your definition of handheld :whistle: :san:

Haha thanks for the offers guys but this is strictly just for sale, I'm raising money for a trip through Europe.

Gabe

Aaaggghhhhhh I want it but I'm too young!! You're killing me here, Misanthrop, curse you. Incredible nobody's taken up the deal yet.

Haha, too young? how so, you have many lasers in your possession from the looks of it.

Wow, you're selling that pretty cheap. I don't need one, but that's a nice laser for the price.