Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling a few lasers and a Sanwu beam expander ALL SOLD

I am selling off a few lasers at low prices to recoup some money. I need a new bed. My sleep quality was been starting to degrade rapidly.

First up the Jet Lasers Ple Mini 520NM. it was sold to me a as a 1W here on the forum. However it only measures about 850 mw on my meter at max. There is an issue with the focus adjuster. idk what happened to it but to focus it you have to twist the ring one way which feels like its just spinning freely then rotate it the other way. you can feel it grab and then it will focus but its very finicky somethings lose. maybe someone who buys it that is more handy then me can tinker with it. I would like $120(SOLD) shipped within the united states.

Second laser is the this 900+ mw 638nm laser built by member Lifetime17. Its a great laser. It comes with a beam expander adapter that works with sanwu beam expanders. I would like $65(SOLD) shipped for this laser.

The last thing i would like to sell is a Sanwu Beam Expander. $40(SOLD) shipped with the states.

All prices are already at my lowest offer.

First ill take it gets it followed by PP payment.

Thanks for looking

jet lasers 1W 520nm ple pro mini.jpg900 MW 638nm laser bult by lifetime 17.jpgsanwu beam expander.jpgsanwu beam expander 2.jpgsanwu beam expander 3.jpg

Last edited:

PM coming
temp dibbs on the 638..AND the JL

len

Last edited:
I'd like to buy the JL beam expander, my address is a USA address, so it cost the same as to any state, but it would actually end up in Qatar where I work on a military base.

Thank you Alex for the great deal and making this so easy!!
Mucho Grabass!!

hak