Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling 100mw(150mw peak) 671nm lab laser

I'd love to have it but can't justify the price now. Hopefully someone will jump on this soon. Good luck.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Exactly the same Paul. I recommend you don't keep lowering the price Razako. It already is so cheap for a 671.

Razako

Well I've tried selling it on ebay 2x now for $280 starting bid and it hasn't gotten a bite.

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I understand.
I would take it. I just can't justify £200 on another laser that will simply serve as another wavelength in my collection.
I hope someone else interested realises what a deal this is.

I hope it sells man, good price for sure, and I know you take care of your lasers I've seen that after I bought 2 from you.

It is a very nice laser, but it is very close to 660nm, too. For that reason it may take more time to match it with the right buyer. I hope it sells soon for you, Razako, but you need to be ready for an extended period before it does.

Razako

It is a very nice laser, but it is very close to 660nm, too. For that reason it may take more time to match it with the right buyer. I hope it sells soon for you, Razako, but you need to be ready for an extended period before it does.
Yeah, I've been simultaneously trying to sell this thing on ebay 3x now and I cannot even get a bid at $260 starting price. Not even getting any watchers. I wonder how viable it would be to convert this thing into a handheld of some kind?

I hope it sells man, good price for sure, and I know you take care of your lasers I've seen that after I bought 2 from you.
Thanks, this laser is in like-new condition and is being sold for roughly half price.

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Converting into a handheld probably would be extremely difficult.
Stop lowering the price. :p
Every time you lower, my brain reconsiders automatically. Also, I feel like just buying it to stop you going any lower. :D

**note to self** I don't need a 671 as I can't afford it! :banghead: :crackup:

Again, best of luck. :beer:

Last edited:

Razako

Final price drop to $225. I've been trying to sell on ebay for a $250 starting bid, so I might as well offer the equivalent amount after ebay fees. This is a like-new, overspec laser for less than half price.

Last edited:
100mw DPSS, red laser ...! Cute, i hope you sell it without having to lower the price again, otherwise you go to lose! Wishes for your sale!

diachi

What a deal! Hopefully someone takes it Razako! I'm interested, but I'm also broke this month due to a rent SNAFU.

BobMc

CurtisOliver; **note to self** I don't need a 671 as I can't afford it! :banghead: :crackup: [/QUOTE said:
Razako; don't mean to derail your thread but this comment by Curtis is just to real. Got to give him a shout out. :crackup: .. :gj:

Best wishes with your sale, hope it does find a good/new home soon. :)

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
lol, thanks Bob. :D Going through all that again right now with yet another price reduction. :whistle:

Last edited: