Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Scientists created Rainbow laser!!

30616d1335674367-sale-gto-tumblr_lzvuhehchg1r96ee5o2_500.jpg

Last edited:
Idk about you, but in the rest of the world Aprils Fools day was roughly 7 days ago. Didn't know Switzerland followed a different calendar..........

IsaacT

They didn't take down the article. If you look at the date the article was posted to their website it was April 1st.

I know and its fine to leave it up. Would have been better to post it here the day of April 1. Posted on April 8 and its not funny

EDIT: all you had to do was look at the photo and then the date of article to know its not worth reading

Last edited:
Maybe its just me but I hate April's fools day. Why the heck do we need one day to pull a joke or prank? The world is too up tight! Life is dull without comedy, so why just one day for it to be okay? I pull pranks all the time and if people can't take them, I don't want to be friends with you. Me and my buddy got two people to move out of our room in college due to pranks. Don't regret it one bit ;) the other kid dealt with it and laughed, he is still our friend

He learned not to leave his door "unlocked"