Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sci-Fi Lasers TheJoker301 Does Not Tell the Truth to Customers or Uphold His Claims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sta

Joker, you are fueling the fire here. You gave me a neg rep on a post which was not even related to you (difference between 520 and 532.) Was that really necessary?
XH2wYVy.png

Last edited:

Sta

Sure ^^ You decided to get in the act. So there you go :beer:

I never gave you any negative reputation. All I did was tell the truth about some issues I have had with you. You are making a fool of yourself by trying to silence people who tell the truth about your service. And even if your neg was somehow warranted, you should have done it on a more relevant post!

Last edited:
I never gave you any negative reputation. All I did was tell the truth about some issues I have had with you. You are making a fool of yourself by trying to silence people who tell the truth about your service. And even if your neg was somehow warranted, you should have done it on a more relevant post!

Does not matter. You got what you asked for.

@Sta, I gave you some rep to help you bounce back. I'm sorry you got negged so childishly like that.

Does not matter. You got what you asked for.

Unbelievable joker. You continue to act like a child and complain about things just because you got caught under your shit. If you keep on neg repping people they will neg rep you back, and you can say goodbye to your company you got going on over there. Nobody's going to want to buy from someone with a negative reputation. You need to quit being aggravated at others and giving out neg's without justification, because it will come back to bite you in the ass if you're not careful. You're damaging your own company, the professional thing to do here would be to own up to your own mistakes, apologize and get along to make sci-fi a reputable company again.

@Sta, I gave you some rep to help you bounce back. I'm sorry you got negged so childishly like that.

Unbelievable joker. You continue to act like a child and complain about things just because you got caught under your shit. If you keep on neg repping people they will neg rep you back, and you can say goodbye to your company you got going on over there. Nobody's going to want to buy from someone with a negative reputation. You need to quit being aggravated at others and giving out neg's without justification, because it will come back to bite you in the ass if you're not careful. You're damaging your own company, the professional thing to do here would be to own up to your own mistakes, apologize and get along to make sci-fi a reputable company again.

I apologized many times for the delay. And got him the refund. What else ? Again ? I am sorry for that that we could not make business.

Anything else ?

Sta

I apologized many times for the delay. And got him the refund. What else ? Again ? I am sorry for that that we could not make business.

Anything else ?

You have sent false tracking numbers to dozens of customers, and every single time you have lied about it being an error on the part of the shipping company. Apologies are not enough for something like this. It is time for you to fix your mistakes before you start losing business.

You have sent false tracking numbers to dozens of customers, and every single time you have lied about it being an error on the part of the shipping company. Apologies are not enough for something like this. It is time for you to fix your mistakes before you start losing business.

What ever you say , You are like 13 year old ? how is your dad buddy ? lol :p

Yeah why not ? you say bad stuff which are not related to you => neg rep etc ... Cool ?

No, this isn't related to me correct. However, I am not going to sit on the sidelines and watch you f*** over customers, not gonna happen. Don't like it? Too f***ing bad.

I am done on this.

-Alex

No, this isn't related to me correct. However, I am not going to sit on the sidelines and watch you f*** over customers, not gonna happen. Don't like it? Too f***ing bad.

I am done on this.

-Alex

Have a nice day MR Alex

I do believe you have the wrong person. It has been many years since I was 13. Which one of us is acting like the 13-year-old here?

Than why your dad had to buy the lasers for you ? 13 and 16 to me is the exact same.

Than why your dad had to buy the lasers for you ? 13 and 16 to me is the exact same.

Attacking your customers. Threatening people. Revealing confidences.

The only one acting here like a 13 year old you Eitan.

STOP IT.

You can still turn thing around, but what credibility you had is gone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.