Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sci-Fi Lasers TheJoker301 Does Not Tell the Truth to Customers or Uphold His Claims

Status
Not open for further replies.

clipk0

People did ask about him and it made me feel dirty not to say something, but I was accused of spamming every time I did.
There is no good reason for repeated fake tracking numbers except the seller is stalling for time, we must not let this happen again.
We do have the right to tell the truth so long as it's the truth, telling the truth is not spamming.

Well I never even got a tracking number.

Also if I get my refund I will check out everyones laser sites who posted here so far, thanks. I'm looking for a 2-3W blue laser for no more then $200, I know that's low for what I'm asking but I'm hoping to find a good deal. Also I live in the US if that matters.

Last edited:

Re: Sci-Fi Laser's SCAM BEWARE!!!!!

I don't have any financial interest in who you buy from, but if you want ready made SANWU always delivers, if you want it fast ask for speedypost, otherwise it can take 2-3 weeks from China.

But Sanwu always delivers.

definitely some good ones out there. My last one came from Skylasers, really good customer service and relatively quick delivery for coming from over 6000 miles away.

I ordered from sci-fi around feb 13 it did take longer than stated ( about 40 days ) but I did get my laser and I am happy with it. A lot lot of people are saying they are not happy with him but that's my 2 cents

Clipko, file a claim with paypal, someone just got a refund, otherwise Eitan gets to keep your money, FILE THAT CLAIM!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
@ Stone : Well aren't you lucky, some people are out the better part of 1000 dollars and have been waiting since before you ordered.

It's not the getting in over his head that I have a problem with, it's blaming and threatening his customers that I find inexcusable.

EVERYONE SHOULD FILE A CLAIM WITH PAYPAL!

Last edited:

clipk0

Clipko, file a claim with paypal, someone just got a refund, otherwise Eitan gets to keep your money, FILE THAT CLAIM!

@ Stone : Well aren't you lucky, some people are out the better part of 1000 dollars and have been waiting since before you ordered.

It's not the getting in over his head that I have a problem with, it's blaming and threatening his customers that I find inexcusable.

EVERYONE SHOULD FILE A CLAIM WITH PAYPAL!

I said in my initial post that I did file a claim through PayPal on April 6th, and I raised it to a dispute about 9 days ago, thank you for the advice though. I feel very welcomed to this forum. Eitan has until tomorrow to reply through PayPal or I should get my money back, I hope I do.

Last edited:

Cool, make sure and let everyone know when you get it, that will be good news, I know one guy is out almost 1000 dollars. :beer:

then there are a bunch of us builder that you have to choose from :D

Re: Sci-Fi Lasers is a total joke!!!!

Anyone subscribed to this thread know there is hope, so file that paypal claim, we know at least someone has been refunded.

This is why he asked for people to cancel their claims, LOL Don't let him keep your money, FILE THOSE CLAIMS!

Re: Sci-Fi Lasers is a total joke!!!!

Anyone subscribed to this thread know there is hope, so file that paypal claim, we know at least someone has been refunded.

This is why he asked for people to cancel their claims, LOL Don't let him keep your money, FILE THOSE CLAIMS!

I am that someone! AMA!

Re: Sci Fi Lasers - Update

I ordered 2 lasers from Eitan last week and Ive been a bug in his ass ever since due to my overwhelming excitement. I have never dealt with a nicer guy,every little question or concern he answered most times within minutes. My lasers are due to arrive tomorrow and im gitty! Wanted to assure anyone reading this garbage about his delays that Joker is a class act and definately cares about his customers.. ty for everything and all the special care.

5 posts all patting eitan on the head, is this is a sock account?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even a year ago eitan was giving fake tracking, who knows how much he stole.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------

Last edited:
Re: Sci Fi Lasers - Update

5 posts all patting eitan on the head, is this is a sock account?

Even a year ago eitan was giving fake tracking, who knows how much he stole.

----------

Of course it's a fake account. How could someone order a laser from him and get it within a week? Most of his orders take like 100 years to get to your front door, lol.

Common Red ;)

-Alex

Re: Sci Fi Lasers - waiting since 9/2015

When will eitan be banned, he is not repying anyone.
He broke the rules and cheated people, threatened people, ect...

Status
Not open for further replies.