Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Scammers running over people !

S

SenKat

Folks -

since coldshadow did away with moderation, and un-banned folks that were known scammers, etc - you REALLY need to keep your eyes open, and stay alert against those people out there on this forum that WILL rip you off. Don't be stupid - (Oh, for the love of God, PLEASE someone take offense at this warning !) and keep your money in your pockets until you are assured that the person you are trading with has been here for a while, has a decent reputation for trades/ sales, and use a middleman if you wish to be safer ! I am out of the middleman business permanently - Scopeguy, I have not forgotten you - I hope to be finished up early next week ! I will post the few reviews I need to finish up, then everyone can talk about me if they wish - won't matter :p See ya - happy and safe lasering everyone !

Greg

Good to see you're still kicking a$$e$ !! I was getting worried that things had gone bad on your back.

Mike

And watch out for a shifty guy by the name of Stoner. JK!

Watch out for quality too though. I'm seeing a lot of things that aren't take-your-money-and-run scams, but the good old Spymode 10mW greenie being sold as a 150mW is still going strong and there's plenty of really shoddy stuff being hyped up all over the place in our poor hobby. Nothing a good bit of research can't clear up, but make sure you do your research, and do it well!

That "Shifty" guy has gone from a walker to a part time cane ;D Senkat is getting better and up and walking. :) Congrats

Mike

Hey Greg! I only want you to take it easy 'till you can get to those things I am quite sure you want to complete! Mo is going to rest up some too, I hear, and it is surely well deserved!! Anyway I hope you and all the others who help make our forum so great a community are given their due. It is a pleasure and I feel privileged to have correspondence with many here and I find you guys (and ladies) indispensable. All The Best and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Rob --
Good question -- There's been some problems which should not be addressed here. PM ColdShadow.

Mike

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
hey guys, i didn't unban anyone

the list of banned IPs and user names still appears to be in place

Hemlock Mike said:
That "Shifty" guy has gone from a walker to a part time cane  ;D  Senkat is getting better and up and walking.  :)  Congrats

Mike

Dang, sounds like it won't be long before he can drive over here and kick my butt. I'd better stop making fun of him so much! Glad to have you back Greg :D

Rhith

c0ldshadow said:
hey guys, i didn't unban anyone

the list of banned IPs and user names still appears to be in place

This sure helps, and I expected you to keep them instate. BUT, new people can come along and can attempt to scam multiple times and they may possibly not be banned for their actions.

Yeah, they do, but when I see a spam post, I and others bury it with pics and oddities, and it goes away. A little more work than simply deleting & banning, but effective anyway - for the moment.

Where are you seeing spamming?

Dave