Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Scammed by jake21!!!!

ban jake?

• yes

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 23 27.4%
  • i dont know

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • yes - forever

Votes: 15 17.9%
  • yes - 6 months

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • yes - 1 month

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • yes - let c0ld decide

Votes: 20 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

umm just curious is there any proof behind jake actually getting fined by the fda?

i honestly call bs and i think its just an excuse.

i would like to see a copy of that "fine"

I'm sure he'd give you a copy if you offered to pay half of the "FDA Fine"...
And if it is a lie... you'd be out nothing....and you would have proof... Hmmmm.. :whistle:

Jerry

i just found out about this pm me if i owe u something like diodes or what ever.....for people who sent me bad diodes to check and driver with diode to hook up they have been sent back....im not ignoring anything im just tied up with the fda still and have no time to talk or deal on here and most of the people complaining got refunded.....and i have no pc at home to chat 24/7 like i use to since i got a fine from the FDA for selling lasers:(

Hmmm.... That is just an outright LIE. I'm confident that you were aware of this thread.You have definitely been online here at LPF.
~ 06-11-09 Hallucynogenyc Post #148
"General Information Last Activity: Yesterday 09:25 PM".

~ 06-11-09 T-Warne Paost # 163
"Jake was actually on LPF this morning at 8:22am and yet he says nothing?"

~You contacted Iskor12 around 06-10-09 and had him pass on the cryptic meassage :
"well i lost every thing and im paying for it by the FDA people" Post #132

~ Around that same date you emailed Svars1 "asking if i want my money back via paypal." Post #155

Did they confiscate your computer?

If you were fined by the FDA then you undoubtedly have a pile of official papers that they served you. Please scan them, or at least the one that shows how much you were fined and post it so that we here on LPF can see what it looks like.

In any case, I am very happy to hear that you will no longer be scamming the good people here at LPF. :spank:

LOLs:cool:

Last edited:
Yikes man. Way to stalk him. I don't think he should have to post anything up, your stalking results are not evidence against his claim about the FDA. That document is personal, and shouldn't have to be shared for any proof. It wasn't his job to be aware of any thread, I think his flooded inblx would have done it alone.

LOL... stalking. I have just been following this thread. As far as providing proof, you are right he shouldn't have to share any, but given his lack of credibility and his habitual lying it would really help bolster his claim.
That said, I really doubt that there is any documentation anyway.:na: Jake, prove me wrong.

Last edited:
ya I suppose any official documentation from the FDA would probably be a whole series a docs, or maybe there aren't at all. Maybe the FDA uses phone calls, or maybe they went to his door... OR maybe there was no fine to begin with. I suppose you still have to wonder, if he didn't get fined or something like that, what would be his intentions for scamming ppl? He came back...

D

Deleted member 8382

Hey rog, you are totally right, I'm just a little pissed to see how is he trying to escape from the problem with lies as always. Anyway, lets see if he really solve things.

Yours,
Albert

all his is trying to do is stall longer, he will act like he cares and will promise empty things and wait til its to late to file a paypal dispute.

it was the same as wes he kept trying to stall. its the same with all stupid internet criminals

I love how everyone just assumes what's going on in Jakeland LOL. ALL you guys are worst than a bunch of chattering old ladies.

There is only 2 things going on here.

1. Stall tactic.
2. He is trying to make things right.

Its up to you if you want to keep waiting for him to fix this shit storm he created.
IMO give him a couple of days. If you receive nothing but talk, then do what you need to do to get satisfaction.

@Jake. You have a lot of friends pulling for you here. Don't let them down, because you will let yourself down too.

If any of you have a paypal transaction that is still within the 45 day cutoff for disputes, could I suggest you hold fire to see if Jake is keeping his word?

If someone starts a dispute now his account will be frozen until it is settled....which means he cannot pay anyone else back.

Having said that..... If your time is about to run out on paypal you are going to have to look after your own interests and go for a refund that way.

Regards rog8811

Edit If you start a paypal dispute do not on any account be persuaded to cancel it, as you will not be able to claim again.... you only get one chance;)

D

Deleted member 8382

I love how everyone just assumes what's going on in Jakeland LOL. ALL you guys are worst than a bunch of chattering old ladies.

There is only 2 things going on here.

1. Stall tactic.
2. He is trying to make things right.

Its up to you if you want to keep waiting for him to fix this shit storm he created.
IMO give him a couple of days. If you receive nothing but talk, then do what you need to do to get satisfaction.

@Jake. You have a lot of friends pulling for you here. Don't let them down, because you will let yourself down too.
Tech, I'm sorry but I can'ta free with you in any way. Time will say who was right anyway :D

Jaseth

Just listen to TJ and rog, they have pretty much said all that needed to be said.
Do what you have to do.

svars1

ill wait 1 more week, the i know hes bullshittiing

heres the email he sent me when i sent him a money request:

Exact email: word for word

Re: shyam varsani has sent you a money request‏
Sent: 11 June 2009 16:04:15
To: shyamalvarsani@hotmail.com (shyamalvarsani@hotmail.com)

ur kit is done sorry if it took lil long but its on its way back to u

svars1

and he also cancelled a oney request which i sent him i will post that in this post aswell

here it is:

PayPal money request cancelled‏
From: sendmail@paypal.com on behalf of chevy2259@yahoo.com (chevy2259@yahoo.com)
Sent: 15 June 2009 14:40:47
To: shyam varsani (shyamalvarsani@hotmail.com)

Hello shyam varsani,

jacob lovern (chevy2259@yahoo.com) cancelled the following money request:

D

Deleted member 8382

I hope you can solve it all. I at least have my money back, because, hey jake: the laser isn't here! who was right and who was wrong???!

Yours,
Albert

Status
Not open for further replies.