Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Scammed by jake21!!!!

ban jake?

• yes

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 23 27.4%
  • i dont know

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • yes - forever

Votes: 15 17.9%
  • yes - 6 months

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • yes - 1 month

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • yes - let c0ld decide

Votes: 20 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake has never done me wrong either......

BUT...

What he is doing here by ignoring this thread... I feel is NOT right...
It shows a complete and total lack of responsibility...

He's had all this time to respond... and since he was on the Forum
yesterday... there was no excuse (illness or otherwise) for him not
to respond in some way or form here...

@Jake.... the hole you are digging is getting deeper and deeper...
and it will get harder and harder to get out... the deeper you dig...:cool:

Jerry

I agree with you. :) I don't think that Jake is out to scam anyone, but I in no way back him up for what he is doing for not getting online. I just hope that he can dig his way out in the end.:)

Last edited:

IMHO this sounds like another lie. When Mohrenberg was in trouble, it sure was serious but he had some time to choose his actions and tell everyone here about it as well as ask for advice. They warned him and dealt with him through communication as far as I know.
I highly doubt they would suddenly storm mastermind laserdealer Don Jake's big mansion and take out all his lasers with their zupa SWAT team.
Even if they did act very quickly after warning him and actually searched his house, it would hardly be extremely difficult to put up a single message saying "Sorry, I will explain and sort everything out in a few weeks, I am currently dealing with the FDA."
All we have is iskor12 who is passing on a short, unclear message in Engrish.

Don Jake... I have a feeling this isn't going to end well. :undecided:

tony-montana-scarface-say-hello-to-my-little-friend.jpg

That kid needs to ask for help here, what is he doing? :confused: I think electrofreak said it best. If he doesn't do something soon, he going to get a taste of the real world. No amount of excuses or bargaining can get you off. If Jake has FDA issues would he kindly show us the letter from the FDA?

So Jake was actually on LPF this morning at 8:22am and yet he says nothing? :crackup: Hmmm... that isn't suspicious or anything.

If he is going to claim any hardship caused this I think a few supporting documents would go a long way in bolstering his case. I's gots a feelin' that there won't be no such papers to see. :shhh:

LOLs:cool:

Well, he did alright by me-- there was a hiccup in the shipping, but he fixed it, and the stuff arrived in working order with a pair of fluorescent marbles to boot.

I heard he was going out of business like two months ago-- has he sold stuff since then?

D

Deleted member 8382

yes, and those are the ones who hve been scammed. I think it's all about this, like rog said:

He wanted to stop selling because he didn't had time to waste onthe whole thing,
then he thought that if he suddenly scam everyone and disappear he couldearn lots of money, and started saying he was selling lots of stuff (coleman bluray lasers, the lathe, BOXES of sleds....) and the only thing he sent (a coleman bluray) was a broken unit, maybe because he thought the buyer wasn't gonna realize (stupid of him) and this way others would buy from him.

svars1

yes, and those are the ones who hve been scammed. I think it's all about this, like rog said:

He wanted to stop selling because he didn't had time to waste onthe whole thing,
then he thought that if he suddenly scam everyone and disappear he couldearn lots of money, and started saying he was selling lots of stuff (coleman bluray lasers, the lathe, BOXES of sleds....) and the only thing he sent (a coleman bluray) was a broken unit, maybe because he thought the buyer wasn't gonna realize (stupid of him) and this way others would buy from him.

seriously, why would you want to risk such a good rep for about 200 worth of items?
imo i think it maybe one of his lies

D

Deleted member 8382

seriously, why would you want to risk such a good rep for about 200 worth of items?
imo i think it maybe one of his lies
if he is planing to leave the lasers I doubt he is going to care about his reputation in a lasers forum

I'm positive that there are members here who know more about this, but say nothing. I am fairly certain that Jake frequented a certain members home... helping with builds and such. :whistle:

I'm positive that there are members here who know more about this, but say nothing. I am fairly certain that Jake frequented a certain members home... helping with builds and such. :whistle:

Are you implying there's a scam conspiracy on LPF?

Conner Murphy is next in line. As "DAY OF SHADOWS" he ripped me off in his last group buy.

guys, this is very repetitive and going absolutely no where. This should have been posted in the "reviews" section of the forum, this is surely not general laser talk. Nothing can be accomplished by this thread. This needs to be taken care of in a legal manner, not by us. Banning him from the forum won't detract from what has happened already.

D

Deleted member 8382

guys, this is very repetitive and going absolutely no where. This should have been posted in the "reviews" section of the forum, this is surely not general laser talk. Nothing can be accomplished by this thread. This needs to be taken care of in a legal manner, not by us. Banning him from the forum won't detract from what has happened already.

I do completly agree with you here.

Thank you. I'm also just really sick of seeing this thread at the top of this section. Its quite irrelevant when compared to the material I'm looking for in the "general" section.

Status
Not open for further replies.