Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Scammed by jake21!!!!

ban jake?

• yes

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 23 27.4%
  • i dont know

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • yes - forever

Votes: 15 17.9%
  • yes - 6 months

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • yes - 1 month

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • yes - let c0ld decide

Votes: 20 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you believe this I have some 12X Blu-Ray LDs for $20 each :crackup::crackup:

Notice how he second hand replied after I started talking mail fraud. How many more people is he going to screw before you figure out he took your cash and bailed?

I have $100 ready for 5 12x Blu-Ray LDs.

But no, in all reality, I don't know what to believe right now for Jake has never done me wrong. I hope that he will make things right with everyone.

D

Deleted member 8382

So, he is online to mail iskor but he can't post on lpf? not only this, but he asks iskor to post this. This means he have read everything!

Jake, are you really that afraid of posting because you know everyone will jump on you as soon as you do it? Then for the godness sake refund the cash to people, I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS.

D

Deleted member 8382

"General Information
Last Activity: Yesterday 09:25 PM"

I just can't belive someone is still with him >.>

I have $100 ready for 5 12x Blu-Ray LDs.

But no, in all reality, I don't know what to believe right now for Jake has never done me wrong. I hope that he will make things right with everyone.

Jake has never done me wrong either......

BUT...

What he is doing here by ignoring this thread... I feel is NOT right...
It shows a complete and total lack of responsibility...

He's had all this time to respond... and since he was on the Forum
yesterday... there was no excuse (illness or otherwise) for him not
to respond in some way or form here...

@Jake.... the hole you are digging is getting deeper and deeper...
and it will get harder and harder to get out... the deeper you dig...:cool:

Jerry

Hiding from it will not make it go away, you are in legal trouble, and every day your support and credibility is dwindling rapidly. This hole is going to get so big, it engulfs your life and haunts you forever, unless you well and truly plug it now.
(continuing Jerry's metaphor...)

That doesn't mean a report or email to iskor, either - you need to come on this thread and give everyone a well-deserved explanation, and explain to us what happened and why! I also think an apology is in order to more than one member...

hes still up to this no good crap??

just go look at his profile messages all of them are people asking for a reply to their pms.

ban this kid already

I think that's what he wants.... he wants to get Banned to have an excuse to not
contact the people involved...
Maybe ban Jake with PMing privileges.. to keep the lines of communication open..
so there is no excuse for not responding...

Jerry

At this point, seven pages in to the whole thing, I'd say that there is little hope of getting any public response. If a response was forthcoming, it would have appeared already.

I personally have never had any issue with Jake, but that is beside the point, since others obviously have.

My advice is to go forward with whatever plan you believe will get the problem resolve, whether it's a paypal dispute, legal action, or whatever. A person's primary concern should be the protection of their own ass...ets.

At this point, seven pages in to the whole thing, I'd say that there is little hope of getting any public response. If a response was forthcoming, it would have appeared already.

I personally have never had any issue with Jake, but that is beside the point, since others obviously have.

My advice is to go forward with whatever plan you believe will get the problem resolve, whether it's a paypal dispute, legal action, or whatever. A person's primary concern should be the protection of their own ass...ets.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

svars1

i actually got a email by him!!!!!!!!!!!!!
finally the E.T has called home, he was asking if i want my money back via paypal.
as some of you know if i have a dream i chase it

shyam varsani

svars1

lets give him one more chance if he actually pays up.
i hope i get paid by today.

I've dealt with jake several times, he got me good stuff cheap and always delivered fast. most things usually came 2-3 days after payment. I bought a nice red laser from him which burned like a monster till I got rid of it and upgraded to a higher power red and 6x blu-ray. I got multiple sleds from him and many gitd marbles. I felt he was a great seller. I guess me living within an hour from him might have had something to do with it or maybe not :p

svars1

dont get me wrong im not saying that he is a bad person.
im just saying due to the amount of people that have been fkd over(kinda) i was suspicious that this was a case of a pro gone corrupt.

svars1

i was trying to saay in the thread that i sent the kit but i hadnt gotten a reply in ages, thats y i was complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.