Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SCAM - ignore

They shipped my order a couple days ago so it should be here in a week or two. Will post updates when it arrives. I got in contact with someone at the company to ask them when my order was shipped and they responded within a day or two. If it turns out to be a 1W Blue I will ask them why they took it off their site and if they sell it anywhere else for the same price.

Jrandom

In a moment that I can only assume was a result of "problem drinking" I ordered 3 pack of lasers from Facebook ad also. Note the identical site lol Not at all what I received. You see, my normal self would have seen the ad and said OH! Hey self! It looks like it's time to have an sudden and maybe unhealthy obsession with lasers now! At which point I would have ignored the ad and spent a few weeks or more researching... Which would have led me here.... Glad to be here BTW.
Instead I spent $50 on 4/20/20 and received my lasers yesterday! Green laser I assume is a 303 laser and violet and red I'm not sure. All were unbranded I will add pics soon.

starviewerDOTstore/collections/toy-gift/products/laser-torch

In a moment that I can only assume was a result of "problem drinking" I ordered 3 pack of lasers from Facebook ad also. Note the identical site lol Not at all what I received. You see, my normal self would have seen the ad and said OH! Hey self! It looks like it's time to have an sudden and maybe unhealthy obsession with lasers now! At which point I would have ignored the ad and spent a few weeks or more researching... Which would have led me here.... Glad to be here BTW.
Instead I spent $50 on 4/20/20 and received my lasers yesterday! Green laser I assume is a 303 laser and violet and red I'm not sure. All were unbranded I will add pics soon.

starviewerDOTstore/collections/toy-gift/products/laser-torch
If you did not receive what you ordered, it's a fairly straightforward PayPal dispute to get your money back

Jrandom

Yes, I've initiated that process. Still got cool pointers out of it just not what was advertised. My point was the page I ordered from was almost identical to the page in OP. I think with some of the same images too.

gazer101

They shipped my order a couple days ago so it should be here in a week or two. Will post updates when it arrives. I got in contact with someone at the company to ask them when my order was shipped and they responded within a day or two. If it turns out to be a 1W Blue I will ask them why they took it off their site and if they sell it anywhere else for the same price.
So did it arrive yet?

No, shipped first class from china is going to be awhile. Last update is June 2nd said cleared customs but unclear if it was china or USA customs. Tracking number does not show anything on USPS as of yet (only trackable on china post) so probably will be awhile.

Hope it arrives soon--nobody likes the 'wait'
If it turns out the the 'blue' is just a blue-RAY 405,,if so you many want to edit your title--everybody is interested in a $24 true blue..
They may someday be even cheaper--a used Kasio a-130 can be had for very little- each of the 24 diodes would cost less than the host and driver..
A 405 pen pointer can be had for pennies-- I got a pointer 'trio' for less than $6 wit free$hip.. amazing 1!

good luck---len

Received them today, the green laser is a 303 laser but the other 2 are in a different host. Not the one advertised but a nicer one than 303. It is indeed a 405nm so I filed a dispute with PayPal.

I haven't lpm tested them yet but I can say with confidence that none of them are anywhere close to 1000mW. Probably not even higher than 100, my guess is 50 except for the red which might be closer to 100.

The funny part is that most of their advertising was how well the laser burns and the only laser that is even focus able is the green one which is probably the lowest power of the 3.

Will update when I lpm them, I will also change the title.

This is when we sometimes say.. 'TY for taking one for the team'

+rep

hak

Reactions: GSS