Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SCAM - ignore

Found this in a facebook add

The green seems pretty powerful too. I ordered one of each color so see how powerful they are. I assume it's a 1W Blue which makes it the cheapest I have ever seen. Hell, the diode costs more than that usually!

If you buy one let me know what lpm readings you get. If you don't have an lpm I can test if for you for free just cover shipping.

If you are new, these lasers are very dangerous, get safety goggles, I wouldn't trust the ones on their website though. Check out Survival lasers for am eagle pair. Or if those are too expensive I still have some goggles left from when I used to sell them. $5 a pair, they will work for blue and green. Something is better than nothing.

I hope you get what you paid for. The green has to be an inexpensive 532nm. These hosts look quite small even from the site's perspective. I'm not personally interested, but would love to see your review once you get them.

I hope you get what you paid for. The green has to be an inexpensive 532nm. These hosts look quite small even from the site's perspective. I'm not personally interested, but would love to see your review once you get them.
One of the Facebook comments showed a green one lighting a match. And I mean it's $20. Some of my batteries cost almost that much.

I still doubt that green is a direct diode laser. The DPSS 532nm greens are much more likely. Some of those can light a match if it is the right color. Focused to an inch or two away even cheap 532nm at 50 mW can light a match.

I still doubt that green is a direct diode laser. The DPSS 532nm greens are much more likely. Some of those can light a match if it is the right color. Focused to an inch or two away even cheap 532nm at 50 mW can light a match.
Oh yeah I definitely don't think it's a diode green. I prefer 532nm anyways. I expect a 1W Blue 100mW 532nm and a 200mW red. They say their lasers are 3-5W lol. I would love to be suprised though and get a 2W blue, 150-200mW 532nm & a 500mW 635nm but I doubt it.

Encap

the "kaoroo" domain was registered to Alibaba Cloud Computing (Beijing) Co., Ltd. on March 12 2020 so... buyer beware

If it looks too good to be true it probably is---don't expect much ---the imagers are from all over the internet---the implied kit with case , charger, batteries and laser glasses + laser for $24 retail price? So what did the kit cost the reseller, maybe $5 to $10?
Will be surprised if it is not a scam as it doesn't make much sense unless they are dumping products they can't sell or maybe are returned items from who knows where.

Will be interesting to see what you actually receive, if anything.

PS they have the same laser offer page up and priced at $19.99 here:https://kaoroo.com/products/laser-torch
+ they have it listed at $9.99 presumably each at bottom of home page https://kaoroo.com/
They are all over the place with prices and copied images and no clear list of what you actually get or output power?

Last edited:
the "kaoroo" domain was registered to Alibaba Cloud Computing (Beijing) Co., Ltd. on March 12 2020 so... buyer beware

If it looks too good to be true it probably is---don't expect much ---the imagers are from all over the internet---the implied kit with case , charger, batteries and laser glasses + laser for $24 retail price? So what did the kit cost, maybe $10 the reseller?
Will be surprised if it is not a scam as it doesn't make much sense unless they are dumping products they can't sell or maybe are returned items from who knows where.

Will be interesting to see what you actually receive, if anything.

PS they have the same laser offer page up and priced at $19.95 here:https://kaoroo.com/products/laser-torch
That's the same link. It's $20 for red and green. The blue is $4 more.

Thanks for 'taking one' for the forum. Sometimes the lasers at 'ali ba ba' are 'ali ca ca'--still... I would not assume that the same seller might sell lasers that ARE the same.

best wishes---hak

Oh yeah I definitely don't think it's a diode green. I prefer 532nm anyways. I expect a 1W Blue 100mW 532nm and a 200mW red. They say their lasers are 3-5W lol. I would love to be suprised though and get a 2W blue, 150-200mW 532nm & a 500mW 635nm but I doubt it.

I guess my main concern, if this were my order, is the power of the 532nm laser. It would be fantastic if it comes in between 150-200 mW, but I would not expect that. I hope it turns out well for you and you MUST do a review of all of them when/if they arrive. (y)

link to $9.99 was not right OR it was link to glasses.
That is the lowest I have seen of these kits...they have been around 5 yrs+
AixiZ Chuck picked up a few a China trip to try out--donated one kit to SELEM Door prize pool. a bit odd--door prize of 445nm blue high power 'pointer' at a laser show/projector meet. That was 4 years ago. It's beam was crooked.
Did anyone see/read the powers of these. And IMO they give free $hip if you buy two but looks to me you need two buy not get two- SO MORE LIKE $40 for your choice of two--could be wrong BIDTS

The case I saw was made from paper and AL foil. The finish was crude--not smooth ..
close to what we see in MOST 300 series handhelds. but they are not all the same.
I will send this to Alan (KingKube) and he can go to 'town' (Wuhan) and find the best price and quality in person. Even just to compare.. Those pics look pshopped. He has (at ekkbay) several nm 300 series all binned. His glasses are OK for first pairs.. get Survivals later.

This are 303 laser's on the webpage i seen someone post a picture what the received i will try to find it but you may receive something different the diodes are 405nm 650nm 532nm none are 445nm :oops:

This are 303 laser's on the webpage i seen someone post a picture what the received i will try to find it but you may receive something different the diodes are 405nm 650nm 532nm none are 445nm :oops:
I think your looking at a different product. This one specifically says it's 445nm and all the pictures are not 303 lasers. It would be blatant false advertising if they shipped 303 lasers. I can't find the Facebook add again, but no one said anything about receiving something that looked different than what was advertised.

kaoroo.com has no mention of any lasers now... the links are all gone/broken. I hope you actually receive something

trephanation

kaoroo.com has no mention of any lasers now... the links are all gone/broken. I hope you actually receive something
A lot of these companies have been stealing styropyro's content (pics and vids) in order to sell their product. Pretty reprehensible