Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Saying Hi

Garoq

Hello everyone, thought I'd introduce myself after lurking for a week or so.

Lasers were my primary hobby interest when I was a teenager. I built an Argon laser while in high school and it won 2nd place in the Orange Co., CA science fair. My other hobby was rocketry, which eventually became my career. I've been following the developments in laser technology more closely for the past few years, but it was the recent availability of the 445nm diodes that really piqued my interest. I have a jayrob kit on the way, with a diode waiting to be installed. :)

Compared to what I am used to in the rocketry community, there seems to be a tremendous amount of information here to absorb. Looking forward to getting to know you, learning more and (eventually) contributing.

Morgan

Rocket Science eh? Yeah, well it's not Brain Surgery is it?!!! :eg:

Only joshing, welcome to LPF! :wave:

Make sure you have a good read around in the, "FAQs", and, "Rules and Stickies", sections to start and you'll have lift off in no time.

Sounds like you know a thing or two already so maybe we can learn a thing a two, too!

Enjoy your stay.

M
:)

I was into rockets in high school, had a mosquito and a couple of custom builds, my favorite went boom and then I just kind got out of it when I started racing moto x.
Now lasers, rc toys and guns. I am also in Utah up by Logan.
I am also a noob so WELCOME! :wave:

welcome.gif
to the Forum....

Like Morgan said ^^^ don't forget to read the FAQs...
the Stickies and the Forum Rules..
Enjoy your stay...:cool:

Jerry