Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sanwu RGB review

Huh. We had a dense fog here not too long ago and I went out at night to see the beams. I was very disappointed in how little it helped. But, I didn't try to photograph any, so I can't say how well that might have turned out.

Short video of Sanwu RGB with 3x Beam Expander and few beaming on the moon pics

:cool:

_1290171.jpg

_1290172.jpg

_1290178.jpg

_1290179.jpg

_1290183.jpg
Nice vid. The spot is bright at distance. Even visible at extreme distance. Where the spot is bright do you know the distance?

Podo

Damascus steel!

Attachments

• damascus steel.jpg
    damascus steel.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 20
I don't see the RGB for sale on Sanwu site, is this RGB for sale ? Is it special order and if so what is price ?

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I'm a little late to the party, AD, but those photos from Thursday are fantastic! :cool:
The first few photos remind me of trig. problems; I know I would have paid a lot more attention in school if they had used lasers to teach trigonometry! :)

Yeah, trigonometry is kind of boring on its own, but once I started calculus it became very interesting and I relearned all that I had forgotten. Also, it depends on the instructor how interesting it can be. I had some physics courses that made it very interesting, but the prof had a lot to do with that.

WOW, Tero!!! Thanks for another spectacular set of RGB beam shots. How has it held up after all of your outdoor treks? Thanks again, and Please Be Well.

-cd :D

Thanks Barry! Over 1000km via trekking / MTB so far, lot's of shaking and bumps on there.. -And I haven't notice any alignment drifting on Sanwu RGB Laser. And laser works like a charm in -15*C temperature also. :giggle:

Podo

Certainly(sorry!) to say you won't get it before christmas but here it is, the 500mw RGB handheld laser, limited pre-ordering starting now! We did not announce the pre-order on our facebook yet, we hope laserpointerforums to take a first look on this beauty!

The RGB laser is built for true laser enthusiasts out there- it's small and it takes days of aligning work and observation, several renovations just to solve one problem- so that you don't have to adjust the dichroes from time to time, the dichroes will always back to their original positions after cooling down. The unusually high defective rate is also what make us frustrated and set us back on the production of the RGB laser but it's finally here.

https://www.sanwulasers.com/product/rgb

Last edited:
Certainly(sorry!) to say you won't get it before christmas but here it is, the 500mw RGB handheld laser made by SANWU, litmited pre-ordering starting now! We did not announce the pre-order on our facebook yet, we hope laserpointerforums to take a first look on this beauty!

The RGB laser is built for true laser enthusiasts out there- it's small and it takes days of aligning work and observation, several renovations just to solve one problem- so that you don't have to adjust the dichroes from time to time, the dichroes will always back to their original positions after cooling down. The usually high defective rate is also what make us frustrated and set us back on the production of the RGB laser but it's finally here.

https://www.sanwulasers.com/product/rgb

Those are some great pics by ArcticDude, it's good to know it held up to the journey and cold temps, maybe I will get one if/when a version II is out. :)