Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sanwu RGB review

WOW. Tero! Thanks so very much for your new beam shots and stunning video!! As cool as the Sanwu RGB laser may be, nothing matches your gorgeous environment. Simply breathtaking!! Please keep up the wonderful work. Be Well & Take Care.

- cd :D

I enjoyed your addition of the video, Tero. :cool: You have used this laser for so many beams shots. Sanwu couldn't have picked a better person to review this laser. Thanks, buddy. :D

You can really see the misalignment from the side angle shots. It looked really good from a more inline view (user's perspective) in some of the very first pics in this thread. It does look like a Star Trek tractor beam though.

I'm the type where if I see something good, I usually don't mention it (no news is good news type thing). So when it looks like I only point out the negative, I may still like what I see more than what I don't like.

Interesting how the intensity of the most head on beams changed their color (increased their saturation I guess). I almost thought you had 3 other lasers lined up behind the diffractor , NOT shining through it, like 405 and 505 and 445.

HI-RES versions @ Flickr >>

_1290287.jpg

_1290339.jpg

_1290347.jpg

_1290379.jpg

_1290384.jpg

_1290396.jpg

_1290398.jpg

_1290411.jpg

_1290412.jpg

_1290414.jpg

_1290415.jpg

_1290418.jpg

_1290419.jpg

_1290422.jpg

Hey AD,
I really enjoy these pics, especially the one the first three, a perfect amount of lighting for my taste. I would like to set up some mirrors in my back yard but my wife would shoot me before the Police got there. Great shots!

I knew there had to be at least one other mirror mounted before the grating. I'm glad you took these photos showing that. You must have longer exposures with this laser as the beams are quite visible and that is not easy with short exposure times. I can't do these kinds of shots where I live as it would likely have the police here asking me questions long before I got it all set up. I do get out and use the tall trees across the street from me as a beam stop at night to see some of my lasers in an outdoor setting. But, they are always brief and I rarely have time to photograph it. Thanks for dong it for me.

I knew there had to be at least one other mirror mounted before the grating. I'm glad you took these photos showing that. You must have longer exposures with this laser as the beams are quite visible and that is not easy with short exposure times. I can't do these kinds of shots where I live as it would likely have the police here asking me questions long before I got it all set up. I do get out and use the tall trees across the street from me as a beam stop at night to see some of my lasers in an outdoor setting. But, they are always brief and I rarely have time to photograph it. Thanks for dong it for me.

Nature was providing it's fog machine.. Fog was pretty intense and helped me quite a lot.. :cool: