Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Sanwu RGB review

paul1598419

Huh. We had a dense fog here not too long ago and I went out at night to see the beams. I was very disappointed in how little it helped. But, I didn't try to photograph any, so I can't say how well that might have turned out.

RedCowboy

LPF Site Supporter
I don't see the RGB for sale on Sanwu site, is this RGB for sale ? Is it special order and if so what is price ?

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I'm a little late to the party, AD, but those photos from Thursday are fantastic! :cool:
The first few photos remind me of trig. problems; I know I would have paid a lot more attention in school if they had used lasers to teach trigonometry! :)

paul1598419

Yeah, trigonometry is kind of boring on its own, but once I started calculus it became very interesting and I relearned all that I had forgotten. Also, it depends on the instructor how interesting it can be. I had some physics courses that made it very interesting, but the prof had a lot to do with that.

ArcticDude

Super Moderator
Staff member
WOW, Tero!!! Thanks for another spectacular set of RGB beam shots. How has it held up after all of your outdoor treks? Thanks again, and Please Be Well.

-cd :D
Thanks Barry! Over 1000km via trekking / MTB so far, lot's of shaking and bumps on there.. -And I haven't notice any alignment drifting on Sanwu RGB Laser. And laser works like a charm in -15*C temperature also. :giggle: