Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sanwu Flashlight?

Hey all, it's likely that I'm late to the game here, but I just noticed Podo has a new 900lmn flashlight on his website. Anyone know anything about it or know if there are any reviews yet? I think I'd like to look at one this month. If it's really 900lmn that feels like a great deal for $40. I have a couple of Sanwu lasers and really like them, so I'd be excited to know what his flashlight is like. It looks solid.

https://www.sanwulasers.org/product/fl01

BobMc

Thanks for the heads up. Looks like not a bad buy for 40.00 plus shipping. I'm a Sanwu fan. So I might just have grab one with my next purchase ( when they finish their underwater laser ) which hopefully will be soon. :thinking:

Last edited:
Hi, looks like a C8 or a C11 with a battery tube extension and a belt clip. That would make a good build platform for a hand held..

Rich:)

Jhop

Looks nice. I too am a Sanwu fan, kind of holding out for their new release tho as well.

Nice looking web site, thank you for the link, I didn't know he was offering so much stuff now.