Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Safety Glasses GB!

So back to topic. I would still like a pair of these goggles ESPECIALLY IF they are OD3, or even OD2.

Just so long as they REALLY ARE OD3 (or OD2) and not just an expensive piece of colored plastic.

Do we know yet member02?

good news! I finally got the test completed! and sure enough they ARE OD3!!!

yay!, man, I was worried for a bit the green and red protection goggles are OD3 and the 808nm goggles held up to the OD4 rating too.

I'll be shipping out the one's people paid for today!

member02 said:
good news! I finally got the test completed! and sure enough they ARE OD3!!!

yay!, man, I was worried for a bit the green and red protection goggles are OD3 and the 808nm goggles held up to the OD4 rating too.

I'll be shipping out the one's people paid for today!

Do you have the reds and IR in stock?

polop

oh thats a releif. od3 makes my 250 look like .25mw were as the od1 typ will still be at 25mw still well within the range to blind be but now im happy lol

I'm delighted to hear this member02. but the PayPal link does not work for me. Is it me or has the link gone down with the delay or ...... ?

Anyway - I definitely want a pair of green protection OD3 goggles - save some for me till I can get the link to work.

yea, evidently I couldn't tell what a dim red laser looks like, I found out what I thought to be 20mw was actually .15mw (I don't own any low power red lasers)

Abray

ALRIGHT!!!!!!!

however, I don't have my DIY red completed yet lol

Kage

Just paid for a pair of IR 808's to go with the Red ordered a while ago. Couldn't get Pay-Pal to work so used Google.
Thanks

I'm an international customer but I can't order 'cos paypal is broked and I can't order internationally on google!!!

lol, I don't know what is wrong with my paypal codes, or more specifically, how they all of a sudden stopped working, I've sent the paypal guru my coding and am waiting a response.

anyhow: everyone's goggles, including the second box to Kage's house with some IR goggles in it, are sent and should be there within two days (except the UK guy).

polop said:
lol the uk guy ...... uh wait thats me :-[

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
that must suck...

you should move to the US just because shipping of laser things is closer, faster, and cheaper ;D ;D

anyhow, when the receipt showed up in my e-mail (shipped) i was like WTF?!?!?! I thought some dude had stoled 38.00 form me, and decided to ship something out to me?? I had totally forgotten about this. Right when I was about to open a claim, I saw at the bottom: Laser goggles

lol...

polop

amkdeath said:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
that must suck...

you should move to the US just because shipping of laser things is closer, faster, and cheaper  ;D ;D

anyhow, when the receipt showed up in my e-mail (shipped) i was like WTF?!?!?! I thought some dude had stoled 38.00 form me, and decided to ship something out to me??  I had totally forgotten about this. Right when I was about to open a claim, I saw at the bottom: Laser goggles

lol...
oh isn't it great... living sooo far away from anything decent   postage:  hongkong -- 2 weeks    America -- up to 2 weeks
but it will be all worth it when the gogles come ... eventualy

lol, I didn't choose the slowest shipping at all, it'll take less than 2 weeks polop.

yep, there are one pair of greenies left, as soon as I get home and away from this crummy work computer I can check the scripting behind the paypal codes.

maybe next time you send out for these I will get a red. It is getting harder for me to see, ya know, looking at the red dot for hours must have some effect on my vision. ::) ;D ;D