Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Rx Fireworks

ru124t

Nothing like a couple of hand grenades to ease the discomfort of migraines !

Shanenawake you wouldn't realy let them do that to me now would you :cryyy: OK then your just a Cracker Ball :crackup:

Last edited:

IsaacT

Lol, "pack a mailbox with M-80's and see it get blown sky high". Nice. :)

Gives a whole new meaning to drugs being 'shot up' or 'smoked':crackup:

Wow I never though of that, I do use them when I'm constipated though :crackup:

Heck sometimes I step out on the porch and light a piece of visco fuse just to get a fix :D

Nothing like a couple of hand grenades to ease the discomfort of migraines !

Could also be used as a stimulant. Nothing quite like a Dr X bomb (can I say the word bomb without the Feds raising an eyebrow?)going off, right Jeff?:Dhe:Dhe:Dhe. Or give a massive corranary IDK. Depends on the person, but would be no different than some of the pharmacy drugs out there that do the same.

Nitrol D 100g Take twice daily by ear.....

It's not the medication that's expensive, its the cost of expendables required to administer the dosage (detonators are expensive and a pain in the tutu to get these days).

I mostly try to stay away from explosives, except the ones my doctor has written a prescription for. I tried
getting lit with some liquefied petroleum a couple weeks ago and found it just made me sick. It seems
like I can't find any flammable liquids that agree with me. They don't go well with the solid fuel saturn
missiles and twinkling stars I have to take every day. There was one time I had to take screeming
meemies and came off them too quickly and launched into a full blown American dream.