Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

ROUND 4 SOLD OUT!! - CHEAP 445nm 5.6mm (true-blue) diode group buy.

Re: ROUND 4 - CHEAP 445nm 5.6mm (true-blue) diode group buy.

Got it. Thanks!!

Hey ElektroFreak, I wanna get two diodes for my friend who works in university labs, and could you tell me what should i pay in total, coz the receiving address is in mainland China.

Thanks.
Leu:)

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner moneyLeu. Unfortunately I'm not doing any more group buys at this time.. You can still get diodes from Scopeguy20s group buy here.

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner moneyLeu. Unfortunately I'm not doing any more group buys at this time.. You can still get diodes from Scopeguy20s group buy here.

That's okay. Thanks man! I will go there for a buying opportunity right now. Just wonder the diodes there are the same to what you did offer. Sorry that i'm kinda ignorant of this 445nm. Thanks anyway.

Regards,
Leu:yh:

Thanks EF my diodes came today ;) I must say they were very well packaged and with shorting jumpers and inside of static bagging :D
and the lenses were in lens tissue to prevent scratching.
Thanks so much for the fast shipping ! I can't wait to power one up :drool:
alm2ra.jpg

USPS is strange, looks like I will get my GB #4 diodes before my GB #2 diode.:crackup:

Got these 2 today, installed one and fired it up. such a lovely shade of blue!:drool:

first test at 260ma gave me 34mw with aixiz 405.

Kevlar

Got mine today as well EF! :thanks: I'll fire it up later on my bench set-up just to check it out. I'm still waiting for parts for my complete build.

THANKS to you! The diodes arrived yesterday and, for sure, the first thing I did was to connect them to a driver set to ~500mA....

WOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Unbeliveable output from such small devices...

^I refunded your payment.. I will not be continuing these group buys at this time. Thanks for your interest, though!