Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

ROUND 4 SOLD OUT!! - CHEAP 445nm 5.6mm (true-blue) diode group buy.

Re: ROUND 4 - CHEAP 445nm 5.6mm (true-blue) diode group buy.

$$ sent via PP. So what is the anticipated delivery date (ballpark?)

Thanks kevlar!

The projector has been ordered and it's on it's way to me now. It should arrive early next week, at which time I'll harvest the diodes and get them posted. I hope to have them all out within two days of receiving the projector.

SHIN

Re: ROUND 4 SOLD!! - CHEAP 445nm 5.6mm (true-blue) diode group buy.

Hi. ElecktroFreak.

I've just seen this NEW 445nm group buy..
I really want to get them.
:bowdown:
Paypal sent for the diodes.
Please let me know the shipping cost to Korea. I'll paypal the shipping fee.

Thank you.
SHIN

SHIN

Hi. ElektroFreak.

Would you mind openning the 5th round?
I'd like to get the diode desperately.:(

SHIN

Unfortunately due to the extremely high demand being too much for my current schedule and some other factors I've had to postpone any further rounds indefinitely. I hope that someone will start a new round, but I can't continue at this time. Also, check the message I sent with your refund.

Again, I apologize.

Last edited:

SHIN

It's not your fault.;)
You don't have to apologize.
And thank you for the info.

SHIN

Last edited:
I just discovered the whole 445nm thing and all the diodes are already gone. That went fast!
Any time scale on your busy schedule? Days, weeks, months until a next round?

Crap sightfx.. I somehow totally missed your post completely, and it was one of the first. I'm really sorry about that, and now I have none left to claim. Scopeguy20's group buy is active and he's actually a little cheaper.. He's saying he'll order the projector tomorrow. Here's a link and again, I apologize. I knew I was going to miss someone.

No Problem.

I know how hard it is to keep track of these things. I placed an order with Scopeguy20.

I know it is early but do we know if the diodes are different between the xj-a140 and xj-a130 models? Difference in total lumens goes from 2000 to 2500 so I would assume there different.

Thanks for understanding sightfx..

The general consensus is that the diodes are the same..

Round 4 projector has arrived!! I'll have the diodes shipped over the next two days.

Hey there ElektroFreak, I sent you a PM but just in case you didn't get it I was gonna see if I could get you to send my 2 diodes to FlamyinPyro down in southern cali?

Should be able to do that for you. I'll be shipping all the rest of the diodes from all rounds today and tomorrow.

I got a notification that you sent it today. But to MY home address, that'll work out just fine but, i was just checking if you actually sent them to FlamyinPyro?

All orders shipped..

Apologies eugene420, it was sent to your address. I actually just got back from shipping yours out.. if I would have seen this PM I could have grabbed it and made the change. This is the first time I've done a group buy, so I'm not a pro at it like some of the other folks here. I was expecting to make a mistake or two. Again, I apologize.

Last edited: