Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Robert gionis !

Status
Not open for further replies.

daguin

Troll can't seem to keep quiet and keeps repeating himself.

Three veterans have offered to call a "time out" on the thread.

Let it be.

Peace,
dave

Troll can't seem to keep quiet and keeps repeating himself.

Three veterans have offered to call a "time out" on the thread.

Let it be.

Peace,
dave

You actually look like a troll in your picture or maybe even the expedia gnome!!!

"Veteran" to me means you SERVED your country and has nothing to with a post count or membership status at a forum!

I accepted the time out this whole thread is BS and you guys were entitled to your last words then so am I!

Facts are Facts half of his LDs arrived DOA and nobody elses have! If I was as careless and stupid as you guys try to make it out I would have had ruined LDs from everybody I bought off! Why is it my procedures and handling have not had any ill effects with any LDs prior to and after this event?

If my test caused the failure then all would have failed not just three of the six he sent! Common sense will tell you that!

daguin

You actually look like a troll in your picture or maybe even the expedia gnome!!!
"Veteran" to me means you SERVED your country and has nothing to with a post count or membership status at a forum!
I accepted the time out this whole thread is BS and you guys were entitled to your last words then so am I!
Facts are Facts half of his LDs arrived DOA and nobody elses have! If I was as careless and stupid as you guys try to make it out I would have had ruined LDs from everybody I bought off! Why is it my procedures and handling have not had any ill effects with any LDs prior to and after this event?
If my test caused the failure then all would have failed not just three of the six he sent! Common sense will tell you that!

Well then you will be pleased to know that I am both

You have had you say, multiple times

Give it a rest.

Peace,
dave

LMFAO!!! Do you even read anything? They are not raw batteries and they are very low powered akalines way below anything you are picturing! If generic drug store batteries have all this power why then does nobody here use them in thier lasers?
I used that rig when I first started playing with lasers just to check diodes I was scrounging out old drives laying around! Now I just hook up a preset discharged driver after mounting in a housing!
How do you power your portable lasers?
I use two 3.7v 900maH AA regulated through the rkcstrV3! I tried many combos and that is the best setup for me so far!

:crackup::crackup: Do YOU even read anything....:thinking:

Raw AA batteries are batteries that do not include Electronic circuitry (ie Drug Store Batteries)

No.... you used the KipKay Raw Battery Driver on the LDs from Greg..

I only tested your diodes after the first one I installed did not work!
As for testing with AA batteries I used a battery holder with micro clamps soldered on the ends this circuit has a diode and capacitor for some protection!

You're not helping your situation by not even reading your own posts....
:crackup::crackup:

Jerry

Hey Mike... have you ever noticed... the ones that whine the longest
usually have no case...:whistle:

Jerry

Jerry --
I just pushed my new 12x to 600 mA, posted and no one noticed because of the crap all over the forum. I'm about done here. The 80/20 problem has set in. No one is interested in the science.

HMike

Jerry --
I just pushed my new 12x to 600 mA, posted and no one noticed because of the crap all over the forum. I'm about done here. The 80/20 problem has set in. No one is interested in the science.

HMike

Man... Mike... coming up to almost a Watt of 405nm...:eek:

"600 mA 5.9 V 822 mW !!! Getting hot on the housing here."

when I joined here the big deal was a Kes400 LD... with the
expensive PHR803T just coming into play...

But you are right... the Drama here detracts from the science...
Maybe the Mods should be a bit more severe ans quash it early with
some time outs... Isn't that the way Moms handle kids nowadays...:eg:

Jerry

daguin

Man... Mike... coming up to almost a Watt of 405nm...:eek:

"600 mA 5.9 V 822 mW !!! Getting hot on the housing here."

when I joined here the big deal was a Kes400 LD... with the
expensive PHR803T just coming into play...

But you are right... the Drama here detracts from the science...
Maybe the Mods should be a bit more severe ans quash it early with
some time outs... Isn't that the way Moms handle kids nowadays...:eg:

Jerry

Maybe we need another "limited" mod to have more complete time coverage. These things should be closed before they get too far out of hand. I'd rather have a member or two angry because they got a time out than several members angry and arguing publicly.

Peace,
dave

Agreed... and it would let the Noobs know that it will
not be tolerated on the Forum....:cool:

Jerry

Sorry to just jump in, but...

You guys need to act, not the mod. If someone just pushed the report button, Simon would shut it down. He is only one person and I'm sure he is not on all the time.

Seems you guys, along with myself, love to argue as much as the n00bs LMAO.

Reactions: mfo
Hey, tell me this doesnt look like Robert LMAO. Kind of fits too.

foot_in_mouth_funny_sayings_postcard-p239227608041056672trdg_400.jpg

44ad_7.JPG
44ad_7.JPG
44ad_7.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.